The Simpsons Tapped Out v4.5.0 Mod (Unlimited Everything)

seeders: 14
leechers: 13
Added on October 5, 2013 by in Games > Android
Torrent verified.

The Simpsons Tapped Out v4.5.0 Mod (Unlimited Everything) (Size: 35.85 MB)
 The Simpsons Tapped Out v4.5.0 Mod.apk35.85 MB

Description

THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. DΓÇÖOH!

Now, itΓÇÖs up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.

HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!

1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on CletusΓÇÖs Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TVΓÇÖs longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friendsΓÇÖ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?

SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics ΓÇô youΓÇÖll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.

IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Korean?

What's New: (Updated: October 4, 2013)

Ghosts have risen and are haunting the town of Springfield. YouΓÇÖve already tested yourself against zombies and snakes, so saving the town from the invading ghosts and gremlins should be no problem.

With new ghastly characters, scary buildings, and a slew of creepy decorations and quests, this update is frighteningly fun. Plus, donΓÇÖt miss Treehouse of Horror XXIV on FOX, Sunday October 6th, for your chance to unlock a unique outfit for Homer.

More info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.simpsons4_row

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
35.85 MB
seeders:14
leechers:13
The Simpsons Tapped Out v4.5.0 Mod (Unlimited Everything)

All Comments

required Updates of 181.5 Mb on the First run.
I wanna know if I can use this for the iPhone and if so, how?
love it♥ its work :-D in my country if i bought 2000 donuts its cost 54 ls in euro its 115 euro :-D i have 9999999999 donuts :-D tnx
Does this version have old items?
Worked... Doughnuts reset to 0, but after you buy something with cash they go back up
worked...