The Sims 3 Complete Collection All sp+ep 2014 repack Mr DJ

seeders: 243
leechers: 325
Added on July 27, 2014 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 3 Complete Collection All sp+ep 2014 repack Mr DJ (Size: 18.21 GB)
 dsetup32.dll1.49 MB
 OCT2006_d3dx9_31_x64.cab1.35 MB
 BDANT.cab1.1 MB
 OCT2006_d3dx9_31_x86.cab1.07 MB
 BDAXP.cab953.14 KB
 DXSETUP.exe505.84 KB
 DEC2006_d3dx10_00_x64.cab207.82 KB
 DEC2006_d3dx10_00_x86.cab187.23 KB
 dxupdate.cab94.88 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe4.84 MB
 dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe982 KB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 Worlds & Store Updates 1 to 26.rar2.5 GB
 Instruction.txt57 bytes
 setup-1.bin5.49 GB
 setup-3.bin5.37 GB
 setup-2.bin4.82 GB
 setup.exe6.71 MB
 Performance Guide.txt2.99 KB
 autorun.inf85 bytes

Description

The Sims 3 Complete Collection All stuffpacks+expansionpacks Repack by Mr DJ (Me)

Repack features:

- Interface languages is English ;

- Final game version: 1.67.2 (latest as of 28/07/2014);

- Precracked - install and play(No origin or other bullshit required);

- Install Time - 30 minutes [Quad core]

- Final Size: 22.6gb + 8gb for store updates and worlds

- Registry: Yes

- Operating System: Win Xp,Win Vista,Win 7,Win 8,Win 8.1 (both 32bit and 64bit)

Contents:

The Sims 3 Base Game

The Sims 3: World Adventures

The Sims 3: High-End Loft Stuff

The Sims 3: Ambitions

The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff

The Sims 3: Late Night

The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff

The Sims 3: Generations

The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff

The Sims 3: Pets

The Sims 3: Master Suite

The Sims 3: Showtime

The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats Stuff

The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff

The Sims 3: Supernatural

The Sims 3: Seasons

The Sims 3: 70's, 80's & 90's Stuff

The Sims 3: University Life

The Sims 3: Island Paradise

The Sims 3: Movie Stuff

The Sims 3: Into the Future

Store updates upto 1 to 26 as of July 2011 has been included as separate package install fles, if you want to install (easy install guide has been provided)...

You can easily add all other store updates or custom content as the game is up to date...

Five other Sims World are also provided as a separate install....

Both of Store updates and Worlds are provided in 'Store And Worlds' folder....

The Sims 3 Worlds included(you can add more):

1. Appaloosa Plains

2. Bridgeport

3. Isla Paradiso

4. Moonlight Falls

5. Starlight Shores

6. Sunset Valley

7. Twinbrook

8. Barnacle Bay (separate package install)

9. Lucky palms (separate package install)

10.Riverview (separate package install)

11.Sunlit tides (separate package install)

12.Dragon Valley (separate package install)

Yes the Dragon eggs hatches! I have fixed the dragon valley glitch,fix instruction has been included.......

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

DISABLE UR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING SETUP (IMPORTANT) as the antivirus will mark 'setup' as a suspicious file,, making it unable to launch setup or may run it with some glitches,, same for uninstall.....(For avast users: Disable DeepScreen in antivirus settings)...Setup requires latest 'Dotnetframe' to run(provided in 'Redist' folder),for Xp users if setup crashes,download and install the compatible 'Dotnetframe' from microsoft...

Before running setup of this repack, make sure u have uninstalled your every Sims 3 game, if any on your system, make sure there is no 'Electronic Arts' folder in your 'Documents'('My Documents' for xp users) folder after uninstalling your previous Sims 3 game as 'Electronic Arts' contains 'The Sims 3' folder consisting of cache and mods of your previous game which could lead to crashing of the game....This folder will be regenerated for this repack after 1st time u run the game.......

NO MODS SHOULD BE PRESENT FOR THE FIRST TIME YOU RUN THE GAME, install them after the first time game has been played...

After running setup,, select the necessary software (direct x and visual c++ provided in Redist folder),, install as usual,,play the game from desktop shortcut....

For the first time when you open the game, the game will take some time in starting(black screen) please be patient, next time it'll launch quickly....

The game will always show 'Into The Future' loading screen as it is the latest expansion, everything is included in it......

First time you load each world, loading takes time, please be patient, It's like running 10 games at once(don't assume it has frozen) just wait & let it load.....

Please do check 'Performance guide' text file that i have provided to ensure for the best performance as the The Sims 3 has some problem in recognizing many new graphic cards (definitely if u r having some graphics glitches).........

Don't download any patches or updates from the game launcher....Apply manual update if any in the future.........

IF YOU LIKE THE REPACK,,GIVE FEEDBACK AND SEED.......

LIKE THE GAME,, BUY IT AND SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS.......

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.21 GB
seeders:243
leechers:325
The Sims 3 Complete Collection All sp+ep 2014 repack Mr DJ

Trailer

Screenshots

The Sims 3 Complete Collection All sp+ep 2014 repack Mr DJ screenshot

All Comments

Delete 'Electronic Arts' folder in (My) Documents folder, it contains files from ur previous games of sims, dis folder will regenerate for this version of the sims wen u play it, now open the game using run as administrator. .... launch the game for the first without any custom content. ...
It's not stuck, it's building the game cache, u didn't read my description , u have to wait untill it loads for the 1st time, it loads all the 11-12 games together, have u ever played sims with expansions?it will eventually start , read the 'performance guide' text file provided....why don't u people follow the instructions provided
All I knw is dat ur savegames r present in Documents/Electonic Arts/The Sims 3/Saves/
make a backup of this , if u wanna try this stuff, u wud have to uninstall ur basegame including it's contents and use mine which is updated to the latest and den paste ur previous saves in it, but i haven't tried dis so m nt sure it'll work..... it would be nice if some user could give us more info....
I really appreciate that, but believe me it takes a lot and I mean a lot of time in finding those updates and den testing and uploading, even if it's working, sme people dont understand hw to do it, my purpose of adding dose store contents was just to make people realize hw to do it easily and add more if they want, many people don't even need it, now m busy wid my new repacks,sorry bud but if I find some links I'll share wid u here as I hve no website of my own.......
Thanks
Glad to hear that, cheers mate
Open the game using 'Run as administrator' mode and make sure your directx, Microsoft visual c++ and gpu drivers are updated ......
Try updating ur trackers, 8hrs frm nw max people will be seeding, u can check it on tpb, the seeders dnt vary much on kickass....
I didn't download this torrent, but i will soon because my HDD is FULL!!
Thanks for the upload, DJ840.
Ur welcome