The Sims 3 - Seasons [.iso]

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on November 14, 2012 by daemon4xin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 3 - Seasons [.iso] (Size: 3.92 GB)
 TS3W.exe13.46 MB
 TSLHost.dll5.1 MB
 skidrow.url113 bytes
 SKIDROWCRACK.COM.url113 bytes
 help.txt73 bytes
 SKIDROWCRACK.COM.txt32 bytes
 sims3ep08.iso3.9 GB
 SKIDROWCRACK.COM.url113 bytes
 skidrow.url113 bytes
 SKIDROWCRACK.COM.txt32 bytes
 Serial.txt24 bytes

Description

Install notes:
1.Open Sims3EP08.iso file with DaemonTools (or unzip it)
2.Install (serial: 3Q9Z-J8UM-EMME-6XAA-VK83)
3.Copy everything from the Crack folder to game folder (C:Program FilesElectronic ArtsThe Sims 3GameBin)
4.Play the game
To open .iso files, I recommend DaemonTools.
If you have any problems just ask :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.92 GB
seeders:7
leechers:1
The Sims 3 - Seasons [.iso]

Trailer

All Comments

open the .iso file with DaemonTOOLS or PowerISO or something program like that
read a description of the torrent...there are instructions
you don't need all of them...
you must put the crack in wrong folder, or your previous expansion packs are not cracked
you also can try download http://rghost.net/36827727 this mod...just copy it to C:Program FilesElectronic ArtsThe Sims 3ModsPackages
oh no no sorry...just copy it to your packages file...somewhere in your hdd where you installed the game...electronic arts/the sims 3/mods/packages
try it dude...I don't have it for me is crack inside this torrent working...
if it don't work, I have last idea with http://www.filefactory.com/file/4gqsvpd1x94b/n/The.Sims.3.Generic.Patcher.exe this patcher...just download it (free download button is down at the page, then wait 25sec and agin go down the page and you will see "Click here to download now"), then copy it to electronic arts/the sims 3/game/bin and start it...no more ideas man :(
are you sure that you put tha crack in the right folder? because if yes your game or launcher must be damaged...try to start game with TS3W.exe, you find that folder in C:Program FilesElectronic ArtsThe Sims 3GameBin ...when it don't work, I don't have any other idea...maybe you download some bad mods to your game or something
you're welcome :)
this fully working when it damage your game you fucked up something...i think you put the crack in the sims 3 seasons/bin and no to the sims 3/bin
Actually no version of sims requires crack. What you should do is to get a