The Sims 3: World Adventures [FULL] * Games4theworld *

seeders: 147
leechers: 50
Added on February 23, 2010 by Games4TheWldin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 3: World Adventures [FULL] * Games4theworld * (Size: 5.77 GB)
 The Sims 3 - World Adventures Expansion.rar5.77 GB

Description

***TORRENT BY: Games4theworld***

The Sims 3: World Adventures Expansion

Included:

- Installation Guide
- The Sims 3: World Adventures Expansion
- Crack
- Latest Updates

**********************N-O-T-E**********************
FOR WINDOWS SEVEN (7) USERS THE REGISTERY PATH WILL BE "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > Sims > The Sims 3" INSTEAD OF "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Sims > The Sims3" !

FOR WINDOWS SEVEN (7) USERS THE REGISTERY PATH WILL BE "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > Sims > The Sims 3" INSTEAD OF "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Sims > The Sims3" !

BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS EXPANSION, YOU'LL NEED THE ® Games4theword VERSION OF THE SIMS 3, WHICH CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5199941

Contact / LIVE Support: Games4theworld@hotmail.com (Add to Friend List for LIVE Support / Newsletter)

All ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on http://www.thepiratebay.org/user/Games4theworld

*****FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, You ain't seeding you ain't succeeding.*****

***TORRENT BY: Games4theworld***

*Games4theworld* > Yóúr Game Master

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.77 GB
seeders:147
leechers:50
The Sims 3: World Adventures [FULL] * Games4theworld *

All Comments

The installation guide for this one is very confusing. It tells me to open up regedit and to find the sims in there which I cannot find. I've even searched for it and it still doesn't show up??
Unfortunately I can't seem to make this work... sigh... I'm just going to stop installing this expansion and proceed to the next ones...
this are black
RE:
anonymous • 05 March 2013, 07:55
audio: 7video: 8
If Any Of You Guys Have Windows 8 (I have it on my laptop unfortunately) When it come to Step Two (2) in the Instructions provided you will need to go into Regedit then your HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE from there to SOFTWARE then the Wow6432Node folder and that is where you find your Sims folder then to "The Sims 3" folder to the SKU reg_dword file. click it than change the number from a 7 to 2.