The Sims 4 Crack v4 For Update 1 by 3DM

seeders: 1174
leechers: 41
Added on September 9, 2014 by TheRiderrin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 Crack v4 For Update 1 by 3DM (Size: 1.06 MB)
 3DMGAME-The.Sims.4.Crack.v4.For.Update.1-3DM.7z1.06 MB

Description

NOTICE
You will need this update (Update 1) to run this crack!
http://kickasstorrents.ee/the-sims-4-update-1-and-crack-3dm-t9545561.html
Do not use the crack in this update

Instructions by biggplayer1 (Thanks!)
I do not own this Crack, All right go to the 3DM Cracking team.

1. you have vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 installed
2. you have origin running in the background as offline mode
3. you have TS4.exe and The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe both set to Windows xp service pack 3 compatibility mode and to run as administrator when you open them.
4. make sure your anti virus didn't delete or is blocking any of the following
The.Sims.4.Launcher.par
The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe
3dmgame.dll
3dmgame.ini
5. make sure you copied the crack to the bin folder
6. make sure you either renamed TS4.par to The.Sims.4.Launcher or deleted the TS4.par and replaced it with The.Sims.4.Launcher.par from my torrent
7.If you get any weird visual glitches like purple lines or errors relating to graphics it may be time to update your display driver
Ps. And thanks to Krstncrsh for compiling this,
Step by step instructions on how I did it (not saying it will definitely work for everyone):
1. Install The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition torrent and this crack torrent
2. Unzip the crack torrent.
3. Go to The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition/_Installer/vc/vc2013/redist and open and install both of the files there.
4. Copy the files from the crack folder, paste them to the game/bin folder.
5. Copy the par file from under the crack folder and text file and paste it to the game/bin folder as well.
6. Open Origin, run it offline. also make sure its X'd out and only running in the background as a process
7. Open the properties of The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe and TS4.exe and make them both open as administrator in a compatible mode with Windows XP pack 3. This is not needed anymore and cuases the screen to go black in build mode
8. add a exseption to 3dgame.dll Disable your antivirus program.
9. Open the game from the game/bin file The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe and enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.06 MB
seeders:1174
leechers:41
The Sims 4 Crack v4 For Update 1 by 3DM

Trailer

All Comments

So i followed the instructions and when i go to launch the game this is what i get http://gyazo.com/c4e615f588eacfaaea90a49df1114b90 please help!!
Even though ive followed your instruction to the letter i wont start at all :s if you can guess why oh plzz tell me :)
hi. i have followed your instructions. but once i tried to run the launcher.exe, there will be a pop up "origin is not installed, and is required to play your game. please reinstall origin." However, origin is already running in the background. please advise. thanks!
I keep getting an error saying: c:Program FilesThe SIMS 4 Deluxe EditionGameBinThe.Sims.4.Launcher.exe is not a valid Win32 application
Can someone help me? Im new to this.
is there a newer crack? I tried traveling but when I try to go home it crashes again, it also crashes when I play for like an hour or so I can't even get to save the game :/
Installed fine, but is anyone else having a problem with lines over the graphics in play mode? I can't read anything and it makes playing the game impossible. It looks like this on the menu.
Best Crack! totally recommended, been playing for a couple hours and guess what?! No crashes!! no more crashing while travelling, etc. download it!
worked before but with this its not! i done everything and my antivirus not blocking it. help?