The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Plus Outdoor Retreat Game Pack with Holiday Celebration Pack (v1.32.10.10) MULTI17 + OST

seeders: 0
leechers: 73
Added on January 30, 2015 by MaxisBlackin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Description

======================
System requirements:
======================

Minimum
•OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
•PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
•MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
•HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
•VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
•SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
•DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
Recommended Specs
•PROCESSOR: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
•MEMORY: 4 GB RAM
•VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better

================
What's included:
================

• The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe (Update 10 (v1.32.10.10))
• The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat Game Pack
• Holiday Celebration Pack
• Patch notes
• The Sims 4 (EA™ Games Soundtrack) @ 320 Kbps
• 17 Languages
Supported languages:
Český (CZ), Dansk (DK), Deutsch (DE), English (US), Español (ES), Suomi (FI), Français (FR), Italiano (IT), 日本語 (JP), 한국어 (KR), Nederlands (NL), Norsk (NO), Polski (PL), Português (BR), Русский язык (RU), Svenska (SE), 中文(繁體) (TW)

============
Instructions:
============

*Completely Exit Origin before you proceed.

1. Extract the zip file and choose your preferred installation directory.

2. Once it's done, go to "_Installer" and install "Visual 2013 32 Bit (x86)" and "Visual 2013 64 Bit (x64)" if you haven't installed them yet.

3. Choose and run one language. (You can skip this part if you just want English.)

4. Right click "TS4.exe" and click "Run as administrator" to prevent any errors.

=============
Screenshots:
=============

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.59 GB
seeders:0
leechers:73
The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Plus Outdoor Retreat Game Pack with Holiday Celebration Pack (v1.32.10.10) MULTI17 + OST

Trailer

All Comments

I am going to attempt to finish this and seed for all the days! Wish me luck!
Wow stucked at 18%, no seeds at all.
COME PEOPLE SEEEEEED!!!!!
Download is taking forever cmon people SEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!
Uploader isn't seeding.
Think he stopped seeding
It's currently the one I'm using, so I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work :)
have this work in online for the Outdoor Retreat Pack ??
Because of the latest Origin update, you can't play The Sims 4 with Origin without losing the DLCs.