The Sims 4 RELOADED update ver 1.7.65.1020 + Luxury Party Stuff DLC Mr DJ

seeders: 2
leechers: 68
Added on May 25, 2015 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 RELOADED update ver 1.7.65.1020 + Luxury Party Stuff DLC Mr DJ (Size: 786.17 MB)
 setup-1.bin765.37 MB
 setup.exe20.79 MB
 Instructions.txt4.34 KB
 reloaded.nfo4.24 KB
 Whatsnew.txt1.67 KB

Description

The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.7.65.1020 + Luxury Party Stuff DLC Mr DJ .....

This is meant for those who have my "The Sims 4 repack Mr DJ" :

https://thepiratebay.am/torr....139.1020]_DLCs_repack_Mr_DJ

OR

If u have The.Sims.4-RELOADED & The.Sims.4.Get.to.Work.Addon-RELOADED ....

OR

If u have any other release or repack which is updated to game version 1.5.139.1020 ......

Check whatsnew.txt. The new Luxury Party Stuff DLC is included!

Changelog/ What’s New?

Sims that your household knows can call you up and invite you to some of their events!

Sims in a relationship might get a phone call to go on a date. Your child’s friends might ask them over for a play date. Or your “ready to age up, but not yet aged up” friends can call to ask you join them for their birthday party*.

*If you have aging turned off in the options panel, this will not invalidate that option. However, if you attend the birthday party, the Sim throwing the party will age up as a result of the party.

And we addressed a couple… well I mean, a couple is two, right? Yea, and a few is more than a couple, while some is more than a few? And several is greater than… yea ok, I got it. We fixed some issues. Some, yea, some is good.

Issues Fixed

•We fixed an issue where the social Ask on Date was working correctly, however if you chose the same action from the Relationship Panel or the Phone, it was 100% guaranteed to succeed. The Relationship Panel and Phone options now have the same chance for success and failure as the social.

•We fixed an issue that was preventing the Create a Sim tutorial from advancing properly in some cases when the Genetics panel was active.

•We fixed an issue that could cause the phone to ring only when the game was paused. ?I’m picturing a family of frozen Sims, unable to reach the ringing telephone. The parents, they’re fine, they’ve long since taught themselves to ignore the phone… the teens? The teens are silently screaming, unable to claw their way to the ringing phone. It’s a movie, called “The Unanswerable.”

•We fixed a few text errors in the chance card for level four of the Writing career. Ironic?

**INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

1. DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING 'Setup' ....

2. INSTALL IT TO THE SAME LOCATION WHERE YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE SIMS 4 (REMOVE THE DEFAULT DIRECTORY THAT IS SPECIFIED IN THE INSTALLER , CLICK ON CONFIGURE, THEN CLICK ON BROWSE AND SPECIFY THE DIRECTORY WHERE U HAVE INSTALLED YOUR SIMS 4, IT'LL BE SHOWING THE DEFAULT DIRECTORY FOR MY REPACK SO JUST CHANGE IT TO YOUR SIMS 4 LOCATION) ...

For example :

image image

3. ADD THE SIMS 4 GAME FOLDER TO THE EXCLUSION/EXCEPTION LIST OF YOUR ANTIVIRUS OTHERWISE YOUR ANTIVIRUS WILL CHANGE THE 'TS4.exe' FILE INTO A TEMPORARY FILE OR JUST DELETE IT WHICH WON'T LET THE GAME TO RUN, AFTER THIS STEP, U CAN ENABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS....

IF U HAVE ALREADY CREATED AN EXCEPTION FOR IT THEN IGNORE STEP 3...

TIPS:

-IF AFTER UPDATE , U DON'T FIND 'TS4.exe' , THEN IT MEANS YOUR ANTIVIRUS HAS BLOCKED IT, RESTORE IT FROM ANTIVIRUS QUARANTINE ZONE OR REINSTALL UPDATE WITH ANTIVIRUS DISABLED. (WINDOWS DEFENDER IS THE DEFAULT ANTIVIRUS)....

-If the game asks for Origin to be running , then it means your antivirus has blocked the crack, it's advised to create an exception for The Sims 4 folder to avoid this, make sure u have taken care of Windows Defender apart from your primary antivirus ....

-IF U GET AN ERROR MESSAGE STATING THAT THE GAME DATA IS MISSING, THEN IT MEANS U HAVE INSTALLED THE UPDATE IN THE WRONG LOCATION ...

-IF U GET AN INITIALISATION FAILED ERROR, THEN IT MEANS U MAY BE MISSING A PREVIOUS UPDATE .....

-IF SOME DLC'S ARE MISSING , COMPLETELY EXIT ORIGIN AND THEN PLAY THE GAME ....

JUST DO EVERYTHING LIKE U DID FOR THE PREVIOUS UPDATE :) , OPEN THE GAME FROM 'TS4.exe' FROM GAME DIRECTORY OR THE DESKTOP SHORTCUT ...

ALWAYS OPEN THE GAME USING 'Run as administrator' TO AVOID ANY CRASH....

IF U R STILL UNABLE TO GET IT WORKING, INBOX ME AT KICKASS OR ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE ....

Check out my Official facebook page for any help :

"Mr DJ repacks"

Like it guys to support and get updates on upcoming repacks, gaming tips and requests....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
786.17 MB
seeders:2
leechers:68
The Sims 4 RELOADED update ver 1.7.65.1020 + Luxury Party Stuff DLC Mr DJ

Trailer

Screenshots

The Sims 4 RELOADED update ver 1.7.65.1020 + Luxury Party Stuff DLC Mr DJ screenshot

All Comments

BEFORE U POST ANY QUESTION, MAKE SURE U HAVE READ THE DESCRIPTION....
Does this include other dlcs?
obviously no