The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.0.732.20 + NO ORIGIN crack Mr DJ

seeders: 107
leechers: 18
Added on October 21, 2014 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.0.732.20 + NO ORIGIN crack Mr DJ (Size: 200.32 MB)
 setup-1.bin199.6 MB
 setup.exe734 KB
 Instructions.txt652 bytes

Description

The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.0.732.20 + NO ORIGIN crack...

The Sims 4 Ghosts feature is also enabled....

This is meant for those who have my The Sims 4 repack Mr DJ which is based on 3DM Release:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/the-sims-4-no-glitches-dlc-s-unlocked-origins-offline-multi17-repack-mr-dj-t9573887.html

Other 3DM release should also be compatible....

This release includes all DLCs from the digital deluxe edition as well as

all available rewards for owners of The Sims 3 and its expansions.

List of bonus & reward content:

* The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content - Features the Laser Light Show,

fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes.

* The Sims 4 Life of the Party Digital Content - Features the Flaming Tiki

Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims.

* The Sims 4 Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content - Features a collection of

fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off!

* The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack - A digital soundtrack featuring music from

the game.

* Let There Be Plumbobs Award (The Sims 3)

* Never Ending Reward (World Adventures)

* Shine On Reward (Ambitions)

* UV Light Reward (Late Night)

* Beacon Of Ages Reward (Generations)

* Paws Anonymous Reward (Pets)

* Your Name In Lights Reward (Showtime)

* Enchanted Aurora Reward (Supernatural)

* Whatever The Weather Reward (Seasons)

* Alma Mater Reward (University)

* Truly Tropical Reward (Island Paradise)

* Time Travelers Reward (Into the Future)

* The Ultimate Freezer Bunny Award

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

1. UNINSTALL ORIGIN [Optional] ....

2. DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING 'setup' ....

3. INSTALL IT TO THE SAME LOCATION WHERE YOU HAVE INSTALLED YOUR SIMS 4 GAME ...

4. ADD THE SIMS 4 GAME FOLDER TO THE EXCLUSION/EXCEPTION LIST OF YOUR ANTIVIRUS OTHERWISE YOUR ANTIVIRUS WILL CHANGE THE 'TS4.exe' FILE INTO A TEMPORARY FILE WHICH WON'T LET THE GAME TO RUN....

BEFORE INSTALLING THE UPDATE, OPEN THE SIMS 4 FOLDER WHERE U HAVE INSTALLED THE GAME, OPEN 'Game' FOLDER IN IT, THEN OPEN 'Bin' FOLDER, NOW U CAN DELETE '3dmgame.dll' AND '3dmgame.ini' FILES PRESENT IN IT WHICH WERE THE PREVIOUS 3DM CRACK ....ALWAYS OPEN THE GAME USING 'Run as administrator' TO AVOID ANY CRASH....

ALL CREDIT GOES TO RELOADED FOR THE HARD WORK....

Check out my Official facebook page for any help :

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-DJ-repacks/870553312956683?ref=bookmarks

Like it guys to support and get updates on upcoming repacks, gaming tips and requests....

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
200.32 MB
seeders:107
leechers:18
The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.0.732.20 + NO ORIGIN crack Mr DJ

Trailer

Screenshots

The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.0.732.20 + NO ORIGIN crack Mr DJ screenshot

All Comments

naahh , google it on how to disable if get an error like this, no problem found ...
Do you have an updated install that can use Origins? I liked the fast it can be used with your last release.
u can use origin with this update also ...
I installed but i get an error:
Cannot start because required game data is missing or damaged please try reinstalling the game. AV is off and in game folder
U installed it in the wrong folder, READ THE STEP 3 VERY CAREFULLY, IT SAYS, INSTALL IT TO THE SAME LOCATION WHERE YOU HAVE INSTALLED YOUR SIMS 4 GAME, SO SPECIFY THAT DIRECTORY WHEN U INSTALL THE UPDATE, good day ... funny how quickly u gave it a thumbs down
Hi thanks for the reply. I reinstaled but it creates a new folder inside the game folder and the problem persit. Should i move the content from this folder to another?
Never mind i figure out the problem. I downloded the main game from other torrent than this one https://kat.cm/the-sims-4-no-glitches-dlc-s-unlocked-origins-offline-multi17-repack-mr-dj-t9573887.html. Sorry and thanks for the reply
I would appreciate if u cud remove your Bad rating now
after installing the update all the bonus content from deluxe edition is gone :O
is there a way to fix this?
Reinstall the update, extra content is added, nothing is gone, soundtracks and creator's guide are still present in Sims 4 directory ...
disable your antivirus and now open setup ....
working perfectly!! :DD
Follow the install instructions and everything works like a charm
make sure the update was installed in the same folder as the main game, also make sure u didn't skipped the visual C++ updates provided with the main game .....
Enjoy
yesss!!! you sir are awesome!!!
Thanks
Sims 4 Ghosts is also included in this update, I have tested it:
Yes i know but i want to modify my own ghost sim and don't want to wait after my sim died lol Overal, using the community is not bad at all. With or without Origin, it still works and probably for a lifetime.
Yes, thank u for sharing this information