The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.3.32.1010 + NO ORIGIN crack Mr DJ

seeders: 49
leechers: 7
Added on January 16, 2015 by DJ840in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.3.32.1010 + NO ORIGIN crack Mr DJ (Size: 434.08 MB)
 setup-1.bin399.93 MB
 setup.exe20.79 MB
 changes.txt28.69 KB
 Instructions.txt2.36 KB
 vcredist_x64.exe6.86 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB

Description

The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.3.32.1010 + NO ORIGIN crack...

This is meant for those who have my "The Sims 4 repack Mr DJ" and "Sims 4 update version 1.0.732.2 ":

http://thepiratebay.ee/torre...gin]%20Multi17%20repack%20Mr

and

https://thepiratebay.com.ua/...0ORIGIN%20crack%20%20Mr%20DJ

OR

If u have The Sims 4 Reloaded

OR

If u have any other release apart from RELOADED, just make sure it's atleast or above update version 1.0.732.20 (1.0.797.20 or 1.2.16.10)......

make sure to install Direct x and both Visual C ++ updates (included in update installer/ Redist folder)

Read 'Changes' textfile to read the change log ....

Careers update alongwith with all previous content is present , not the holiday pack ....

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

1. DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS BEFORE RUNNING 'Setup' ....

2. INSTALL IT TO THE SAME LOCATION WHERE YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE SIMS 4 (REMOVE THE DEFAULT DIRECTORY THAT IS SPECIFIED IN THE INSTALLER , CLICK ON BROWSE AND SPECIFY THE DIRECTORY WHERE U HAVE INSTALLED YOUR SIMS 4) ...

3. ADD THE SIMS 4 GAME FOLDER TO THE EXCLUSION/EXCEPTION LIST OF YOUR ANTIVIRUS OTHERWISE YOUR ANTIVIRUS WILL CHANGE THE 'TS4.exe' FILE INTO A TEMPORARY FILE OR JUST DELETE IT WHICH WON'T LET THE GAME TO RUN, AFTER THIS STEP, U CAN ENABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS....

IF U HAVE ALREADY CREATED AN EXCEPTION FOR IT THEN IGNORE STEP 3...

TIPS:

-IF AFTER UPDATE , U DON'T FIND 'TS4.exe' , THEN IT MEANS YOUR ANTIVIRUS HAS BLOCKED IT, RESTORE IT FROM ANTIVIRUS QUARANTINE ZONE OR REINSTALL UPDATE WITH ANTIVIRUS DISABLED. (WINDOWS DEFENDER IS THE DEFAULT ANTIVIRUS)....

-MAKE SURE BOTH VISUAL C++ ARE INSTALLED TO AVOID ANY MVS.dll ERROR OR rld.dll ERROR....

-IF U GET AN ERROR MESSAGE STATING THAT THE GAME DATA IS MISSING, THEN IT MEANS U HAVE INSTALLED THE UPDATE IN THE WRONG LOCATION ...

-IF U GET AN INITIALISATION FAILED ERROR, THEN IT MEANS U R MISSING NECESSARY PREVIOUS UPDATE AS ALREADY STATED , ATLEAST OR ABOVE UPDATE VERSION 1.0.732.20 IS REQUIRED.....

JUST DO EVERYTHING LIKE U DID FOR THE PREVIOUS UPDATE :) , OPEN THE GAME FROM 'TS4.exe' FROM GAME DIRECTORY OR THE DESKTOP SHORTCUT ...

ALWAYS OPEN THE GAME USING 'Run as administrator' TO AVOID ANY CRASH....

ALL CREDIT GOES TO RELOADED FOR THE HARD WORK....

IF U R STILL UNABLE TO GET IT WORKING, FEEL FREE TO DROP A MESSAGE HERE OR ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE ....

Check out my Official facebook page for any help "Mr DJ repacks" :

https://www.facebook.com/pag...70553312956683?ref=bookmarks

Like it guys to support and get updates on upcoming repacks, gaming tips and requests....

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
434.08 MB
seeders:49
leechers:7
The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.3.32.1010 + NO ORIGIN crack Mr DJ

Trailer

Screenshots

The Sims 4 RELOADED update version 1.3.32.1010 + NO ORIGIN crack Mr DJ screenshot

All Comments

Hey, i get this error when installer unpacks "generated.zip" archive.
Just Force Re-check the torrent in utorrent , disable antivirus and open setup using run as administrator, make you're not low on space on C:/ drive
Thanks for answering. It doesn't work though. I downloaded all the .dll files needed, put them in system32, TS4 or update location but it does't work. Looks like my PC (Win 8.1 x64) sees the generated.zip file as a screwed archive. Gonna try on another PC (Win 7 x64). Will send feedback.
force recheck shud fix your problem, can't see anything else causing problem
did u read the description?
You're welcome mate
Thanks mate
Thank you... Works Fine.. Now waiting for the outdoor retreat pack...
Yup , it's next
can this access online contents ?
Most probably yes much like previous updates, but some dlc content gets disabled
I'm not install ver 1.2.24.20 and 1.3.18.1010 yet, so can i install this ?
And where i can download 1.2.24.20 and 1.3.18.1010
mate, please start reading description of torrent before asking any question , u don't need version 1.2.24.0 or 1.3.18.1010 , atleast or above update version 1.0.732.20 is required
I have one more question, if I have not already installed the previous two patchs, how this patch work? This patch includes them it?
I just feel a little weird, like I finished kindergarten, and without primary and secondary school, boom... university, here i come
btw, tks for sharing, it works!
PS: sorry for my horrible english
because it's a cumulative update including previous updates...
Awesome Share DJ840 , works like a charm :D
Enjoy mate
works! very minor glitches but it works :D Thank you so much =]
you're welcome mate