The Sims 4 - Update 1 - 3DM Crack v4 Final - Easy Installer

seeders: 32
leechers: 0
Added on September 9, 2014 by WASasquatchin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 - Update 1 - 3DM Crack v4 Final - Easy Installer (Size: 27.5 MB)
 sims4dd_update1_setup.exe27.5 MB
 Readme.txt272 bytes

Description

This is a 3DM update repacked for easy installation.

Note - You should not need to edit any files or the registry once installed, the installer will take care of that for you.
Just make sure you've followed previous directions for the full game and have it working. ;)

Important! Be sure to select the base installation directory of your Sims 4 game.
Disable your Antivirus Software (Scan prior to installation). 

Contains
- The Sims 4 Update (Update 1)
- 3DM Crack v4 Final (Should fix your crashes)
- English Language Reset (for RG Sources)
- Anti-Pixels Fix

If you like the game, support the developers! Online Activities are well worth it!

~WAS

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.5 MB
seeders:32
leechers:0
The Sims 4 - Update 1 - 3DM Crack v4 Final - Easy Installer

Trailer

Screenshots

The Sims 4 - Update 1 - 3DM Crack v4 Final - Easy Installer screenshot

All Comments

Have you check to see if a later/older version is installed?
If you have 32bit machine you can't install 64bit.
im getting the error. "The Application was unable to start correctly (0x80000003). Click OK to close the application." (P.S i installed both Visual C++ files) if you have any suggestions please send me a message! i would much appreciate it!
Sounds like the base install you are using is corrupted, or your memory is starting to fail on you. Try running Memtest86.

You didn't download any Skidrow copies did you?
TY Uploader I can finally play the game with NO issues like other cracks on Kat.
New Update: 9/9/14 (Version 1.0.677.20)

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > GameVersion.txt. Your game should now read: 1.0.677.20 **** Update 1 (9/5/14), we have, is version 1.0.671.10 ****

•New decorative object! The High-Rider Gnome has journeyed long from his hidden grotto in the tropics to join you in The Sims 4. He’s eagerly awaiting your arrival in Build Mode, ready to grace your homes with his feats of stationary flamingo bronco busting! ◦Look for him in Build Mode in the Outdoors or Decorations sorts, or type Gnome in the search box.

•Sim and object highlights can now be toggled on/off by entering hovereffects on/off in the cheat console (this will eliminate the white border on a Sim or an object when you hover over it to interact). In addition, you can add -nohovereffects to the Command Line Arguments. In order to add the argument: ◦Open the Origin client, right click on The Sims 4 game box art, select “View Game Properties”, click “Game Properties”, enter -nohovereffects into the text box, and then click Apply.

Bug Fixes / Issues
•Fixed an issue with some gallery downloads that were causing the game to hang.
•Fixed several bugs that would result in incorrect relationship states between Sims. ◦For players using the “cas.fulleditmode” cheat to go back and adjust Sims after they’ve been created, note that using this cheat will still allow you to manually select invalid relationships. Please exercise caution when changing relationships while using this cheat.

•The automated filtering used for Gallery uploads was unintentionally blocking the words “gay”, “homosexual”, or “homosapien”. It has now been fixed and these terms will not be blocked or prevented.
•Fixed a crash that would result if a block without walls was saved as a room.

I hope we get this update soon.
I saw, I've been looking for "clean" files. Only one I've seen doesn't have files advertised and
I let you know
thank you it was easy to install........... I didn't read though and thought I was just extracting somewhere.. to used to everyone elses broken uploads
Lol why I made it. I like archived mods but I like installers for game stuff.
Can you use previous saves or atleast saved sims?
Yes, but you should first evict, and then move back in (The game will act like the eviction never took place)
^That woulda be nice to know earlier dude!! Adding to FAQ
If you come across more stable files please let me know so I can verify and start a new update.

FAQ Tips from ^^noSTEAM^^
1: Your game is not opening at all or you have "has stopped working error":
- Install Visual C++ 2013 x64 and x86 version too.
2: Origins is asking for activation code or product code:
- Your Antivirus has deleted or blocked file "3dmgame.dll" due to a False Positive: install game with antivirus disabled and add game folder to exceptions ,open Origins and login ,run game from desktop shortcut
3: Your character is pixel-ed after use toilet or shower:
- Open file TS4.par from "The Sims 4/Game/Bin/" with Wordpad and delete all content then save file. Alternately rename TS4.par to the name of your launcher EXE.
4: Your game is crashing when you traveling or go on map mode:
- Note: You should no longer experience crashes - Put Origins in offline mode - disable your internet connection - play game. In addition, Save As (not Save) prior to traveling.
5: Save Games and Upgrading:
- Before calling it a fail and deleting your save game, try evicting your household and moving them back in immediately afterwards.