The Sims 4 Update 2 and Crack v5 - 3DMGAME *DLC ENABLED*

seeders: 64
leechers: 9
Added on September 10, 2014 by TheRiderrin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Sims 4 Update 2 and Crack v5 - 3DMGAME *DLC ENABLED* (Size: 95.79 MB)
 3DMGAME.dll799.5 KB
 The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe503 KB
 ts4.par249 bytes
 3DMGAME.ini27 bytes
 ui.package26.18 MB
 ClientDeltaBuild0.package6.16 MB
 Strings_RUS_RU.package1000.02 KB
 Strings_CZE_CZ.package961.14 KB
 Strings_POL_PL.package947.05 KB
 Strings_JPN_JP.package944.2 KB
 Strings_GER_DE.package915.15 KB
 Strings_FRE_FR.package911.57 KB
 Strings_KOR_KR.package906.12 KB
 Strings_SPA_ES.package898.86 KB
 Simulation.zip2.92 MB
 base.zip1.58 MB
 core.zip285.18 KB
 SimulationDeltaBuild0.package3.9 MB
 resource.cfg153 bytes
 generated.zip224.89 KB
 deployed.zip11.27 KB
 ThumbnailConfig.ini12.83 KB
 camera.ini11.9 KB
 Videocamera.ini895 bytes
 VideoRecording.ini315 bytes
 resource.cfg108 bytes
 ts4.exe25.85 MB
 Simulation.dll6.97 MB
 GraphicsCards.sgr116.05 KB
 GraphicsRules.sgr34.04 KB
 default.ini1.54 KB
 ts4.par249 bytes
 Installlog.txt4.4 KB
 GDFBinary_pl_PL.dll274.34 KB
 GDFBinary_pt_BR.dll274.34 KB
 GDFBinary_no_NO.dll274.34 KB
 GDFBinary_sv_SE.dll274.34 KB
 GDFBinary_it_IT.dll274.34 KB
 GDFBinary_es_ES.dll274.34 KB
 GDFBinary_ru_RU.dll274.34 KB
 GDFBinary_de_DE.dll274.34 KB
 GDFBinary_nl_NL.dll274.34 KB
 GDFBinary_en_US.dll274.34 KB
 mnfst.txt7.05 KB
 .txt3.29 KB
 2014年全部热门单机游戏及汉化下载.url135 bytes
 www.3dmgame.com.url122 bytes

Description

1. you need to install Origin client
Origin download address: https://www.origin.com/en-ie/download or https://download.dm.origin.com/origin/live/OriginSetup.exe
2. register and log in to any Origin account
3. unzip
4. the upgrade patch copying Update folder to the game directory
5. copy Crack crack folder to the game directory
6. Run Game from bin The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe

Cracked support genuine online community features have been tested XP / Win 7 and Win 8 / 8.1

By GlowStorm @ 3DM technology group (thanks SkyBP @ 3DM technology group for providing support)

Update: 9/9/14

New Adds
- New decorative object! The High-Rider Gnome has journeyed long from his hidden grotto in the tropics to join you in The Sims 4. He’s eagerly awaiting your arrival in Build Mode, ready to grace your homes with his feats of stationary flamingo bronco busting!

- Look for him in Build Mode in the Outdoors or Decorations sorts, or type Gnome in the search box.

- Sim and object highlights can now be toggled on/off by entering hovereffects on/off in the cheat console (this will eliminate the white border on a Sim or an object when you hover over it to interact). In addition, you can add -nohovereffects to the Command Line Arguments. In order to add the argument:

- Open the Origin client, right click on The Sims 4 game box art, select “View Game Properties”, click “Game Properties”, enter -nohovereffects into the text box, and then click Apply.

Bug Fixes / Issues

- Fixed an issue with some gallery downloads that were causing the game to hang.

Never happened to me, plus do somebody really use gallery that much?
- Fixed several bugs that would result in incorrect relationship states between Sims.

- For players using the “cas.fulleditmode” cheat to go back and adjust Sims after they’ve been created, note that using this cheat will still allow you to manually select invalid relationships. Please exercise caution when changing relationships while using this cheat.

- The automated filtering used for Gallery uploads was unintentionally blocking the words “gay”, “homosexual”, or “homosapien”. It has now been fixed and these terms will not be blocked or prevented.

- Fixed a crash that would result if a block without walls was saved as a room.d as a room.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
95.79 MB
seeders:64
leechers:9
The Sims 4 Update 2 and Crack v5 - 3DMGAME *DLC ENABLED*

Trailer

All Comments

worked thanks !!
DLC notice popped up when I started up the game. Very nice. Everything works fine. No crashes for me since V4. Just waiting for the Origin free crack. Thank you for uploading.
Works perfectly, thanks dood~
Is this the latest crack or is there any other?
thanks! all dlc is included. working fine for me. don't forget to run it as administrator guys!
i updated my game and installed the crack and now my game wont even open. am i the only one?
You know that this isn't the entire game, right? You need to add the update files to your existing game files. (Copy the contents of the update folder to wherever your game is installed, and overwrite when prompted) Idk if that's your problem but it was mine at first, lol
DUH. i did that. i said that i updated it. it means i added them to my main file. this isn't my first time doing this :p anyways for some reason this one did not worked and a person named joker had another version and that one worked(don't know why)
damn. accidentally clicked that + button XD anyway, try installing the Visual C++ 2013 x86 and x64 and run the game as administrator.
u didn't understand D: i had it installed. also version x64 is not needed for windows 32bits and won't even install. anyways for some reason another version of the crack worked so i'm good.
I have a question? Why, on a piracy site where versions of newer/ better windows builds are available for free, are people still using windows XP. The only reason I can think of is becasue their computers can not handle newer versions, but if that is they case why are you trying to run 2014 games?

As for the New crack and update My DLC has been unlocked and purchasable in the menu traveling seems to still work as well.
some people prefer using windows xp rather than 7/8.1. it's not because they don't have a decent pc. some of the business software/programs only runs in xp and that's one of the reason why they're still using xp.