The Sky The Art of Final Fantasy Slipcased Edition[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 2, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Sky The Art of Final Fantasy Slipcased Edition[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 797.42 MB)
 Yoshitaka Amano - The Sky - The Art of Final Fantasy (Artbook).pdf797.42 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: PDF/
Genre: Artwork / Portfolio
Published: 2013

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: I had to share this with all of my M8's here because Mr. Amano is one of my FAVORITE ARTISTS!!!
Previously available only as a part of the now sold-out The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy Boxed Set, Dark Horse is pleased to offer fans another chance to own the three-book hardcover set The Sky I, II, and III, included in the new ! Yoshitaka Amano is one of the world's foremost fantasy artists, and The Sky I, II, and III showcase Amano's ethereal illustrations for the first ten Final Fantasy games.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
797.42 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Sky The Art of Final Fantasy Slipcased Edition[WildTurkey00][PDF][2015]-UBTRG