The Sorcerer's Legacy, Book 3 of the Sorcerer's Path

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 1, 2013 by Novels4ALLin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Sorcerer's Legacy, Book 3 of the Sorcerer's Path (Size: 1.82 MB)
 The Sorcerer's Legacy.pdf943.4 KB
 The Sorcerer's Legacy.mobi582.35 KB
 The Sorcerer's Legacy.epub336.01 KB

Description

by: Brock Deskins

Description: Azerick has found himself a home and tries to settle down. He takes on an apprentice and tries to put all the death and desire for vengeance behind him. But when the Rook finds him, Azerick is once again pulled back into Ulric's schemes. Azerick decides to put an end to it, once and for all.

Azerick strives to create something other than a legacy of death and pain. As he tries to create a home for himself and his new apprentice, he must deal with the stern Duchess of North Haven as he continually clashes with the city's elite.

Duke Ulric terrorizes the land with a secret group of mercenaries to destabilize King Jarvin's rule and prop himself up as a protector of the people as he publicly drives the invaders off in a series of mock battles.

Formats: .PDF .MOBI .EPUB

Feedback is most welcome! Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.82 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0

All Comments

I know the futility of railing against illegal downloading and am flattered that people find my work worth stealing--ahem, sharing I mean--. I would greatly appreciate it if you would at least have the courtesy to post a positive review on Amazon or other appropriate sites to help me find buyers. As an independent author, my income and resources are limited and only my meager Amazon sales allow me to continue to create new works. Support yourselves by supporting me. Thank you. --Brock E. Deskins