The Steve Wilkos Show Did You Molest My Daughter And Take Pictures

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 30, 2015 by tylerbmxerin TV
Torrent verified.

The Steve Wilkos Show Did You Molest My Daughter And Take Pictures (Size: 148.79 MB)
 Did You Molest My Daughter And Take Pictures.mp4148.79 MB

Description

DID YOU MOLEST MY DAUGHTER AND TAKE PICTURES:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Travis and Barbie were married for 3 years and have a 3 year old daughter together. But Travis believes that Barbie’s new boyfriend Michael may have molested and taken inappropriate photos of his daughter. Recently Travis’ aunt took the child into the doctor for a diaper rash. There, she allegedly told the doctor that Michael had touched her in a sexual manner and took photos of her. The police took Michael and Barbie in for questioning and there is still an open investigation. Barbie immediately broke up with Michael and the child is now in the custody of Travis. Michael denies ever molesting the child and claims that Travis made up this story so that he could get Michael out of the picture and patch things up with Barbie. What shocking truths will these lie detector results reveal? Plus Brandi is worried that her own brother Keenan might have molested her daughter. Keenan denies all these allegations, but Brandi just wants the truth. Could Keenan really have molested his own niece?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
148.79 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Steve Wilkos Show Did You Molest My Daughter And Take Pictures