The Steve Wilkos Show He Cheated In Our Bed With Me In It

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 3, 2015 by tylerbmxerin TV
Torrent verified.

The Steve Wilkos Show He Cheated In Our Bed With Me In It (Size: 62.65 MB)
 he cheated in our bed with me in it.mp462.65 MB

Description

HE CHEATED IN OUR BED WITH ME IN IT:
---------------------------------------------------

Tanya and Taran have been together for 15 years and married for 4. They also have 4 children together. Lately Tanya has grown to believe that Taran has been cheating on her. She says that one time she and he agreed to have a threesome, but after Tanya passed out, Taran proceeded to be physically intimate with the other woman while Tanya was still in the bed. She also says that lately Taran has seemed very distant and has made up excuses to not have sex. She’s even gone so far as to videotape their bed while they sleep because she believes he’s been cheating on her with other women while she’s been in bed with him. Taran admits to cheated on Tanya over 5 years ago, but says that those days are in the past. Will his lie detector results prove his innocence? Then, Everything was going well for Mary and Steven until they moved in together. Now Mary says that she believes Steven is being unfaithful and says that he’s been physically abusive to her, almost breaking her arm. But what’s the use of proving that he’s a cheater if you already know that he’s been abusive? Can Steve help Mary out of this abusive relationship?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
62.65 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Steve Wilkos Show He Cheated In Our Bed With Me In It