The Summer I Died By Ryan C Thomas (Horror) Warning Very gory.

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 19, 2014 by MarleneNLin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Summer I Died By Ryan C Thomas (Horror) Warning Very gory. (Size: 1002.29 KB)
 The Summer I Died - Ryan C. Thomas.mobi570.07 KB
 The Summer I Died - Ryan C. Thomas.epub244.43 KB
 Cover.jpg181.63 KB
 metadata.opf6.17 KB

Description

Warning: This book is filled with the most horrible things that can happen so do not read if your stomach gets upset easily.

Please buy the author's second book which is the sequel to this book. :Born To Bleed (The Roger Huntington Saga, Book 2) and also has good reviews.
------------------------------------------------------------
The Summer I Died By Ryan C Thomas Book 1:

So much screaming. When Roger Huntington comes home from college for the summer and is met by his best friend, Tooth, he knows they're going to have a good time. A summer full of beer, comic books, movies, laughs, and maybe even girls. So much pain. The sun is high and the sky is clear as Roger and Tooth set out to shoot beer cans at Bobcat Mountain. Just two friends catching up on lost time, two friends thinking about their futures, two friends-- So much blood. --suddenly thrust in the middle of a nightmare. Forced to fight for their life against a sadistic killer. A killer with an arsenal of razor sharp blades and a hungry dog by his side. So much death. If they are to survive, they must decide: are heroes born, or are they made? Or is something more powerful happening to them? And more importantly, how do you survive when all roads lead to.death.

Format: Epub and Mobi

Enjoy! :)

Please keep on seeding

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1002.29 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Summer I Died By Ryan C Thomas (Horror) Warning Very gory.