The Talking Dead S03E02 LOW QUALITY WEBrip x264 aac Shadoe mp4

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on October 21, 2013 by Jerry.Shadoein TV
Torrent verified.

The Talking Dead S03E02 LOW QUALITY WEBrip x264 aac Shadoe mp4 (Size: 209.77 MB)
 The.Talking.Dead.S03E02.WEBrip.x264.aac.Shadoe.mp4209.77 MB

Description

UPDATE: Sorry guys, apparently on some systems this encode still has an audio sync issue which can be corrected in player with an audio delay of +150ms. Will correct this for next weeks encode.
Again, sorry about that...
Also, please don't complain about video quality because I ripped this from an ONLINE LOW QUALITY LIVE STREAM and that's as good as it get because I don't actually have cable. Its just a talk show and the scene is slow to release this every week so for those that can't wait I post this. Take it or patiently wait for "official" release. Peace...

So after last week's trial and error encode, I've figured out the correct settings.
Now, the audio in sync throughout the whole show, commercials are gone and the AR is correct as well.
So, here's tonites episode of The Talking Dead.
Media Info:
Name: The.Talking.Dead.S03E02.WEBrip.x264.aac.Shadoe.mp4
video: 720x404@29.97fps@~500kbps
Audio: 2Ch stereo aac @192kbps

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
209.77 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
The Talking Dead S03E02 LOW QUALITY WEBrip x264 aac Shadoe mp4

All Comments

T H A N K S
Must see TV for all TWD fans! Many thanks, Jerry, for getting this up first before any other copy. Your work in doing that is appreciated!!
pretty poor quality, had to resync audio
Out of synch. Had to stop watching.
quality is like watching through someone eles perscription glasses... so not good.
Thanks.