The Talos Principle [MULTI12] [FitGirl Repack]

seeders: 103
leechers: 46
Added on December 23, 2014 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Talos Principle [MULTI12] [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 3.91 GB)
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin3.86 GB
 setup-fitgirl-2.bin28.66 MB
 setup-fitgirl-3.bin12.91 MB
 setup.exe7.48 MB

Description

The Talos Principle (v220996)

Release Date: December 11, 2014
Genres/Tags: Puzzle, 3D, First-person
Developer: CroTeam
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Platform: PC [Repack]

Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Crack: read instructions below

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP 32-bit (with service pack 3)
Processor: Dual-core 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: DirectX 10 class GPU with 512MB VRAM (nVidia GeForce 8600 series, AMD Radeon HD 3600 series, Intel HD 4000 series)
DirectX: 9.0c
HDD Space: 6 GB (11 Gb during installation)

Description:

The Talos Principle is a philosophical first-person puzzle game from Croteam, the creators of the legendary Serious Sam games, written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything).

As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it?

Game features:

• Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
  • Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth - or to find a way out.
  • Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
  • Choose your own path through the game's non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
  • But remember: choices have consequences and somebody's always watching you.

Repack features:

• MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • Significantly smaller size (just 3.9 GB)
  • Update 220996 from December 20th included
  • Prototype DLC included
  • You can combine UI and audio languages in the game options as you like
  • Installation takes 40-50 minutes (depending on your system)
  • WHY SO LONG????!!! The game uses digital signatures for packed files, so I have to rebuild them on user's computer and it takes time
  • Repack by FitGirl

Crack instructions:

Well, the developers of this title are serious guys (I mean it, they did Serious Sam!).
So they did all they could to protect their new game. And, by the way, it really worth money they ask.
Even if you download it now - GO AND BUY it, it's awesome and users levels will make it's life much longer.

But the cracking is a sport, so CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

TPP uses very sophisticated protection system, linked to CPU commands.
Basically, Steams sends you the executable, which will work correctly ONLY on your CPU type.
If the EXE is not for your CPU - expect bugs, crashes and strange behaviour inside the game. Cudos to Croteam!

And yet there is no universal solution right now, you can do the following to make the game works.
Send your kisses to sam2k8, the author of these cracks!:

• If you don't know the exact name of your CPU - launch cpu-z.exe, located in game's Bin folder (after installation)
  • Look for the exact name of your processor
  • Go here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/621dk2lx57vab/TTP_V220996
  • Find the package for your CPU and download it (packed in 7z - you can download the archiver here)
  • If you didn't find your CPU in the HUGE list - just pray and wait. Or better yet - GO & BUY THE GAME :)
  • Unpack the 7z archive so all files would be in the game's Bin folder
  • Cross your fingers and play!

Screenshots

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.91 GB
seeders:103
leechers:46
The Talos Principle [MULTI12] [FitGirl Repack]

Trailer

Screenshots

The Talos Principle [MULTI12] [FitGirl Repack] screenshot

All Comments

Go here and ask for a new crack for your cpu:
http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=65888&sid=a1ff1007b23d64c844dfa78e03186fb4&start=435

make sure to attach the CPU-Z report to your post.
Mediafire is not the best platform to upload the cracks... My favorite is Uptobox.com . No speed restriction for downloaders. Only a download limit of 1 file per 15mn
it works without the cpu crack on my 2007 intel Pentium D 925 / NVidia 8800GT ... all I did is install and clicked on the The Talos PrincipleBinTalosLauncher.exe and upped my gpu memory in options to medium. it did say my system won't meet required specs but click play anyway and started playing so far no glitches we'll see what happens to this elevator thing ... thanx for this
I bet you can't hear the Elohim voice.
sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, the game runs good enough for me i'm satisfied
Already fixed by putting the game files to SteamsteamappscommonThe Talos Principle

The joke is on them.
Installs without a glitch and works 100% fine for me.