The Talos Principle | Repack от xatab

seeders: 377
leechers: 115
Added on December 19, 2014 by PwnXin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Talos Principle | Repack от xatab (Size: 5.01 GB)
 DATA.bin3.5 GB
 Data1.bin1.48 GB
 data2.bin12.38 MB
 setup.exe2.75 MB
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 DirectX Web Setup.exe285.34 KB
 vcredist x64.exe6.86 MB
 vcredist x86.exe6.2 MB

Description

Overview : The Talos Principle - a philosophical puzzle with a first-person from the studio Croteam, creators of the legendary series of Serious Sam, co-written with Tom Zhubertom (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kiratzesom (The Sea Will Claim Everything). As if waking from a deep sleep, you will find yourself in a strange, strange world full of ancient ruins and complex machines. By the will of its creator, you have to solve a series of challenging puzzles and choose whether or not to rely on faith or ask yourself tough questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And on this basis are you gonna do?

Release Date : Dec 11, 2014

Genre : Action

Developer : Croteam

Publisher : Ubisoft Entertainment

Platform : PC

Publication Type : RePack

Language : Russian

Tablet : ALI213

Features RePack:
- Do not cut | Do not recoded

- Installation time 7 minutes

- Repack by xatab

Screenies:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.01 GB
seeders:377
leechers:115
The Talos Principle | Repack от xatab

Trailer

All Comments

FP, ofcourse.
"FP" is false positive.

Always scan your files with VirusTotal before using them.
Hi! Thanks for the upload. It worked the first time I opened it, but it crashed after two minutes and now I can't open it. It just hangs on the grey screen and gives the apphangb1 error. I tried deleting, reinstalling and restarting but now it just hangs as soon as I open it. I don't understand why it worked the first time. Could someone help?
Who let the ESET AV mascot out??!
To all those who crash at the beginning: 1. Press "Escape", open the console with "`" and type "cht_bEnableCheats = 3" 2. Click on "F3 Cheats" that appeared in the menu. 3. Teleport to the next area. You will bypass whatever it is that causes the crash. After that the game should run smoothly.