The Thinker's Thesaurus: Sophisticated Alternatives to Common Words (3rd Expanded Edition) 2015 by Peter Meltzer {ePub, Mobi} [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 14
leechers: 3
Added on January 24, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Thinker's Thesaurus: Sophisticated Alternatives to Common Words (3rd Expanded Edition) 2015 by Peter Meltzer {ePub, Mobi} [Dr.Soc] (Size: 5.25 MB)
 Cover.jpg250.84 KB
 The Thinker's Thesaurus - Peter E. Meltzer.epub1.83 MB
 The Thinker's Thesaurus - Peter E. Meltzer.mobi3.18 MB

Description

In case you get "404 - Torrent not found”,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

How to use:
*Open it with any E-Book Reader (Adobe Digital Reader, Calibre, iBooks etc.)

The Thinker's Thesaurus: Sophisticated Alternatives to Common Words (3rd Edition)

Author: Peter E. Meltzer
Paperback: 720 pages
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; Expanded Third Edition (August 3, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0393351254
ISBN-13: 978-0393351255
Format: ePub, Mobi

Summary:

With over twenty percent more material, a must for any lover of distinctive words.

This entertaining and informative reference features sophisticated and surprising alternatives to common words together with no-fail guides to usage. Avoiding traditional thesauruses’ mundane synonym choices, Peter E. Meltzer puts each word―whether it’s protrepic, apostrophize, iracund, or emulous―in context by using examples from a broad range of contemporary books, periodicals, and newspapers. His new introduction makes the case for why we should widen our vocabulary and use the one right word. This groundbreaking thesaurus remains a unique venture, one that enriches your writing while helping you find the perfect word.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.25 MB
seeders:14
leechers:3
The Thinker's Thesaurus: Sophisticated Alternatives to Common Words (3rd Expanded Edition) 2015 by Peter Meltzer {ePub, Mobi} [Dr.Soc]