The.Three.Investigators.Series.Crimebusters

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on December 26, 2013 by beeroviosin Books
Torrent verified.

The.Three.Investigators.Series.Crimebusters (Size: 46.19 MB)
 The Three Investigators 33 - The Mystery of the Purple Pirate.pdf4.17 MB
 The Three Investigators 29 - The Mystery of Sinister Scarecrow.pdf4.03 MB
 The Three Investigators 31 - The Mystery of the Scar-Faced Beggar.pdf2.97 MB
 The Three Investigators 17 - The Mystery of the Singing Serpent.pdf1.14 MB
 The Three Investigators 22 - The Mystery of the Dead Man Riddle.pdf1.11 MB
 The Three Investigators 15 - The Mystery of the Flaming Footprints.pdf944.8 KB
 The Three Investigators 21 - The Secret of the Haunted Mirror.pdf941.14 KB
 The Three Investigators 26 - The Mystery of the Headless Horse.pdf933.29 KB
 The Three Investigators 23 - The Mystery of the Invisible Dog.pdf929.49 KB
 The Three Investigators 16 - The Mystery of the Nervous Lion.pdf891.57 KB
 03_Rough_Stuff.pdf802.01 KB
 05_An_Ear_For_Danger.pdf791.48 KB
 06_Thriller_Diller.pdf783.78 KB
 04_Funny_Business.pdf782.07 KB
 07_Reel_Trouble.pdf765.24 KB
 11_Fatal_Error.pdf762.68 KB
 10_Long_Shot.pdf745.35 KB
 01_Hot_Wheels.pdf735.21 KB
 09_Foul_Play.pdf732.5 KB
 08_Shoot_The_Works.pdf725.92 KB
 02_Murder_To_Go.pdf650.31 KB

Description

The full "Alfred Hitchcock's Three investigators" originaly by Robert Arthur, Jr.
Plus the Crimebusters 11-book-series which feature the grown-up three investigators in some (in my opinion) better adventures!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
46.19 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
The.Three.Investigators.Series.Crimebusters

All Comments

Hey matey, can you please seed. Still no one seeding. Its only a small file i will happily seed for years, if i can get it first. I am excited to have the whole lot as i am missing quite a few. So hopefully we will be on at the same time and get it happening. I will keep trying.
sorry man.. i have some network issues and my beloved phone company are a bunch of assholes.. i have it on now and hopefully it won't close again :P
sorry for not seeding guys i was off :/ it's all pdf download and enjoy ;)
Man i missed you. The time differences. I am in Australia. Like i said will keep remembering to log on and see if your seeding. Dont stop trying. I am sure others will want this too.
well i am logged in 24 hours now :S maybe it didnt give you speed cause it was uploading something else! try again same time!
Got it. You are a legend. Will seed as well. Is this your collection of books? If so i am very very jealous. Wish they all had scans of the covers. Glad most of the hard to get ones do have. I just love seeing the covers of those i have never seen before. Just thrilled to have the full set to read now on my tablet. Feel like a kid again. Thanks so much for doing this and making the effort. Great quality scans and appreciate the upload so much. All hail Beerovios
at last!! :D well the books arent mine :P i'm too young to have them all and all the ones i have are in greek! :) i found them online, i gathered them from various uploads and uploaded them all together! :P
ill try to make them epub too! its lot easier to read them on mobile or tablet! :D if i find the time :) btw: http://threeinvestigatorsbooks.homestead.com/originalseries.html here is a list of covers! and it has all the alternative covers of various editions too!