The Trials of Apollo, Book One: The Hidden Oracle [Audiobook] by Rick Riordan [Dr.Soc] *Requested*

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on May 20, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

The Trials of Apollo, Book One: The Hidden Oracle [Audiobook] by Rick Riordan [Dr.Soc] *Requested* (Size: 145.78 MB)
 Cover.jpg28.03 KB
 Rick Riordan- [The Trials of Apollo 1] - The Hidden Oracle (2016) [Dr.Soc].epub1.21 MB
 The Trials of Apollo, Book One The Hidden Oracle (Unabridged) [Dr.Soc].mp3144.54 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

The Trials of Apollo, Book One: The Hidden Oracle [Audiobook] by Rick Riordan (Author), Robbie Daymond (Narrator)
Unabridged | 10 hours and 40 minutes | May 3, 2016 | | English | ASIN: B01CRJZ8O4

How do you punish an immortal?

By making him human.

After angering his father, Zeus, the god Apollo is cast down from Olympus. Weak and disoriented, he lands in New York City as a regular teenage boy. Now, without his godly powers, the 4,000-year-old deity must learn to survive in the modern world until he can somehow find a way to regain Zeus' favor.

But Apollo has many enemies - gods, monsters, and mortals who would love to see the former Olympian permanently destroyed. Apollo needs help, and he can think of only one place to go...an enclave of modern demigods known as Camp Half-Blood.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
145.78 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
The Trials of Apollo, Book One: The Hidden Oracle [Audiobook] by Rick Riordan [Dr.Soc] *Requested*