The Trinity By Bryce Evans EPUB,MOBI ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 3, 2014 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Trinity By Bryce Evans EPUB,MOBI ~KnightinKat (Size: 984.11 KB)
 The Trinity - Bryce Evans.mobi417.85 KB
 The Trinity - Bryce Evans.epub391.75 KB
 Cover.jpg170.93 KB
 metadata.opf3.24 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

The Trinity ( The Ashland Pack #1) By Bryce Evans EPUB,MOBI~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI
Genre: Romance,
ISBN: 9781499285758

About:

In book one of the Ashland Pack: Adrianna McDonald is The Trinity-part wolf, vampire, and witch. She is destined to bring peace to all three. She has unique powers that have never been seen before. Unfortunately, Adrianna will need all these powers when she is faced with the secrets of her past that have been hidden to protect her.She has been fated for two of the strongest Alpha males. Cade Maxwell leader of the Viston Wolf Pack and Samson Ward leader of the Vampire Clan will help Adrianna lead and learn to love again. Adrianna is a Protector for the Supreme Alpha and is used to only taking orders from him. This will be a challenge for her and her Alpha mates.With the clock ticking down for a battle with the evil ones who are coming, The Trinity must return to her hometown of Ashland, Georgia to train. Her past will collide with her present and the struggle will be against each other. Adrianna must decide if she can trust one of her coveted circle members who could be part of the evil ones that are attempting to gain control of her powers.It will take The Trinity, her family, and friends to come together if they are to survive the evil headed their way.

Warning: Sexually explicit content.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
984.11 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Trinity By Bryce Evans EPUB,MOBI ~KnightinKat