The United States Constitution, A Graphic Adaptation - Jonathan Hennessey, Aaron McConnel (2008)[cbz|jpg|scan][ENG]{Kaefer}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 12, 2015 by kkaefer23in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The United States Constitution, A Graphic Adaptation - Jonathan Hennessey, Aaron McConnel (2008)[cbz|jpg|scan][ENG]{Kaefer} (Size: 101.14 MB)
 The United States Constitution, A Graphic Adaptation – Jonathan Hennessey, Aaron McConnel.cbz101.1 MB
 The United States Constitution, A Graphic Adaptation, appendix – Jonathan Hennessey, Aaron...40.02 KB
 info.txt2.42 KB

Description

The United States Constitution: A Graphic Adaptation

• Written by: Jonathan Hennessey
  • Art by: Aaron McConnel
  • Tags: non-fiction, comic, politics, grahic adaptation, “graphic novel”
  • Language: English
  • Format: cbz, jpg, scans
  • Format (appendix): djvu, scans, raw OCR
  • Resolution: 100 pixel/cm
  • Resolution (appendix): 120 pixel/cm
  • Pages: 155
  • Color pages: all
  • Year: 2008
  • ISBN: 9780809094707

Most of us can recall “We, the People” without trouble; maybe we get so far as “in order to form a more perfect union.” But how many of us truly know our Constitution? What principles and beliefs guided its authors? How does a bill become a law? The United States Constitution: A Graphic Adaptation is hands-down the easiest, most entertaining, most memorable introduction to America’s founding document.
Taking us from the Founding Fathers to the Freedom Riders, from the Preamble to the Twenty-seventh Amendment, this is the United States Constitution for anyone and everyone.

About the files
As usual for me, this is a scan. It has been post processed, but is not perfect. (I did read the book before I scanned it.) Take it or leave it.

I’ve added the appendix as an axtra djvu file with OCRed text. That text has not been proofread at all. It may still be useful to cut and paste the “Recommended Reading” titles.

To view .cbz files I like:

To view djvu files, use a viewer listed at DjVu.org.
  • Win/Mac: Get djviewlibre at sourceforge.net.
  • Linix: Install djviewlibre or djview4 through your package manager or get it at sourceforge.net.
  • AndroidOS: While i think it looks a bit odd here and there, EBookDroid works well enough. You will be prompted to download a plugin when you try to open a djvu file for the first time.
  • iPhone/iPad: no idea
  • ebook reader: May support djvu. Try it or RTFM.

As always, if you like it, buy it. Or at least buy the other works by these creators.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
101.14 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The United States Constitution, A Graphic Adaptation - Jonathan Hennessey, Aaron McConnel (2008)[cbz|jpg|scan][ENG]{Kaefer}