The Vampire Royalty Series (Books 1,2) - Mackenzie Strong [Nm]

seeders: 14
leechers: 2
Added on December 31, 2014 by Nightmarein Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Vampire Royalty Series (Books 1,2) - Mackenzie Strong [Nm] (Size: 1.37 MB)
 The Banished King - Mackenzie Strong.mobi380.14 KB
 The Banished King - Mackenzie Strong.epub251.37 KB
 Cover.jpg75.79 KB
 The King's Bride - Mackenzie Strong.mobi362.84 KB
 The King's Bride - Mackenzie Strong.epub253.16 KB
 Cover.jpg77.41 KB

Description

The Banished King (The Vampire Royalty Series #1)

Phoenix is a vampire full of self-loathing. He wants an end, or a beginning, and starts to think maybe he can see one of those with Casey Neilson, the local Goth girl. Tricked into a date with Casey, Phoenix has to decide where his priorities lie with this girl, especially when the vampire who turned him comes along and threatens to kill Casey. Phoenix decides he needs to break away from his past and do something different for once. Stealing away into the night, Phoenix and Casey set off in search of the vampire King.

Formats: EPUB, MOBI
Quality: Retail, Kindle edition
ASIN#: B007AVQC18
Published: February 17th 2012 by Amazon Digital Services
Language: English

The King's Bride (The Vampire Royalty Series #2)

"The room reminded me of one that you would see on movies, where people are cut up or experimented on. I stopped walking, resisting the strong pulls of the two men whose hands were locked in a death-grip on my arms. Caleb turned to look at me when I said with alarm, “Why are we in here?”
For a moment, Caleb just looked at me blankly, then he sighed, rubbing his face with his palm. He met my eyes with a look of such pure sadness and misery that I became even more alarmed. If my heart had been beating, there was no doubt it would have sped up.
“I'm sorry,” he said, burying his head in his hands, “I'm so sorry Casey.”
My eyes widened involuntarily as the door opened behind me. I whirled around to face the man. Long, dark hair slicked back into a ponytail, pale olive-toned skin and midnight black eyes surrounded by dark lashes. A thin white scar shone on his left cheekbone and his face was freshly shaved and showed few signs of aging. He looked exactly the same as the last time I'd seen him.
Alessandro Draco."

Six years after Phoenix became the vampire King, Casey finds herself the happy mother of four-year-old, Rose. But what happens when Casey falls victim to a strange Amulet and is whisked away by the authorities? Casey begins to wonder who to trust, and if Phoenix is really who she thought he was, as well as the man she really wants to be with for the rest of her life. Phoenix is dark, mysterious, but Draco shows Casey a side she's never before seen in a man. Truly awakened to everything going on around her for the first time in twelve years, Casey finds herself struggling to figure out where she really needs to be in life.

Formats: EPUB, MOBI
Quality: Retail, Kindle edition
ASIN#: B008FEVSWW
Published: June 26th 2012 by Amazon Digital Services
Language: English

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 MB
seeders:14
leechers:2
The Vampire Royalty Series (Books 1,2) - Mackenzie Strong [Nm]

All Comments