The Vanishing of Ethan Carter-Black Box

seeders: 194
leechers: 54
Added on September 26, 2014 by IamAWESOMEWBBin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter-Black Box (Size: 2.44 GB)
 DXSETUP.exe285.34 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe1.74 MB
 BLACK BOX REPACK.url115 bytes
 black_box.nfo8.93 KB
 setup-1.bin2.36 GB
 setup-2.bin79.75 MB
 setup.exe1.99 MB
 autorun.inf42 bytes
 dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe982 KB
 icon.ico50.06 KB

Description

Welcome everybody.

1.Unrar.
2.Mount or Burn.
3.Run 'Setup.exe'.
4.Start the game from Desktop.
5.Support game developers like we do.

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a first-person story-driven mystery game that focuses entirely on exploration and discovery. It contains no combat or explosions of any kind. If our game leaves any scars, we hope you won’t be able to see them.

You play the game as Paul Prospero, an occult-minded detective who receives a disturbing letter from Ethan Carter. Realizing the boy is in grave danger, Paul arrives at Ethan’s home of Red Creek Valley, where things turn out to be even worse than he imagined. Ethan has vanished in the wake of a brutal murder, which Paul quickly discerns might not be the only local murder worth looking into.

Password = www.blackboxrepack.com

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.44 GB
seeders:194
leechers:54

Trailer

All Comments

it has nothing to do with the game this repack,nothing is delele or missing or something....the only issue that is,is because the game it will install a little to much,i mean the installing procedure will take a longer time,u know? Normal time,if u take a codex version,will take 5 minutes,depends of what pc u have and how much ram u have...but the repack version,that they cut from 11 gb to 3 gb,will take somewhere to half hour,or maybe much!!
The same thing it is happening to me when i install a repack of Shadow of Mordor,which it has 20 gb and it install in an hour and a quarter,or some' like that!! but it is ok,because u save a lot of space on your hard drive!!
it is working or not
Great game!
*528*
The game crashes when entering the second cross sectional bridge not the first one.
am I the only one that have that problem.
i installed the first update in hope it will solve the problem but with no luck.
what to do ???
no not working for me ... i changed to 640*480 and the lowest quality there is knowing my video card is also capable but it still crashes.
thnx anyway
is update 1 and 2 included? thanks uploader
if not please comment link for updates.