The Vanishing of Ethan Carter [Update 3] (2014) PC | RePack by RG Mechanics

seeders: 500
leechers: 77
Added on October 3, 2014 by lickethin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter [Update 3] (2014) PC | RePack by RG Mechanics (Size: 2.38 GB)
 vcredist_x64_2010.exe5.46 MB
 vcredist_x86_2010.exe2.95 MB
 net.exe868.57 KB
 Data1.bin2.34 GB
 data3.bin25.17 MB
 data2.bin12.58 MB
 setup.exe1.45 MB
 icon.ico50.06 KB
 autorun.inf77 bytes

Description

Fixed errors in the text
fonts • Replaced
• Fixed a bug in the installer

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.38 GB
seeders:500
leechers:77
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter [Update 3] (2014) PC | RePack by RG Mechanics

Trailer

Screenshots

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter [Update 3] (2014) PC | RePack by RG Mechanics screenshot

All Comments

wow AMAZING And really jumps at you at times! Play it Loud!
has controller settings in options but couldn't get my Logitech f310 controller to work on it
corrupt file any one else got that
@ SirDonDeath. This is the funniest comment i have read in a long long time. Makes me think about the prediction Gates (maybe) made in 1981; "640Kb ought to be enough for anybody." Thanx! You´re a champ!
thanks
Thanks
but seriously... I played for 2 hours and I think I finished the game... 9 puzzles? seriously? also, has anyone tried the 20GB+ DL? are the graphics the same? I find it hard to believe a repack 1/10 contains all the original information. Maybe Ive been spoiled by the hi-def texture packages for skyrim but the tree branches in tvoec and everything is still flat. also found some triangle glitches on some rocks. is this a result of the repack? I have DL the large DL but am running out of drive space on C:
did the research... yep is a 3hr game and skyrim with texture paks is just as pretty.