The Velvet Underground - The Best of The Velvet Underground Words and Music of Lou Reed 320cbr (Big Papi) 1989

seeders: 54
leechers: 2
Added on October 6, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

The Velvet Underground - The Best of The Velvet Underground Words and Music of Lou Reed 320cbr (Big Papi) 1989 (Size: 143.89 MB)
 01 The Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting for the Man.mp311.06 MB
 02 The Velvet Underground - Femme Fatale.mp36.13 MB
 03 The Velvet Underground - Run Run Run.mp310.07 MB
 04 The Velvet Underground - Heroin.mp316.54 MB
 05 The Velvet Underground - All Tomorrow's Parties.mp313.79 MB
 06 The Velvet Underground - I'll Be Your Mirror.mp35.06 MB
 07 The Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat.mp36.51 MB
 08 The Velvet Underground - Stephanie Says.mp36.59 MB
 09 The Velvet Underground - What Goes On.mp311.26 MB
 10 The Velvet Underground - Beginning to See the Light.mp310.77 MB
 11 The Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes.mp313.11 MB
 12 The Velvet Underground - I Can't Stand It.mp37.86 MB
 13 The Velvet Underground - Lisa Says.mp36.83 MB
 14 The Velvet Underground - Sweet Jane.mp37.57 MB
 15 The Velvet Underground - Rock and Roll.mp310.64 MB
 Big Papi.nfo3.99 KB
 Cover.jpg76.4 KB
 The Best of The Velvet Underground: Words and Music of Lou Reed.cue3.2 KB
 The Best of The Velvet Underground: Words and Music of Lou Reed.log10.78 KB

Description

Source: 1989 CD

Note: For some reason this album is not in some discography torrents - Big Papi

By Nick Mackler
Reading over previous reviews, all the complaints are valid, however I myself being a casual VU fan picked this compilation up, and found it to be an excellent buy. VU is a truly incredible band, and I was very interested to read in the biography how basically everyone who purchased their debut album started their own band or began producing music. Well, now it's time to review some of this great music.

The disc opens with nice rock energizer called I'm Waiting For The Man. A great opener to this disc, with a strong rocking melody. Femme Fatale is a beautiful song, with Nico providing some sensational lyrics. Run, Run, Run offers strong riffs, and also features a blistering guitar solo to finish off. Heroin is considered by many to be VUs best song, and I would agree in a lyrical sense, with incredible songwriting. Also a sensational guitar strum, and a fiercely ugly guitar solo compliment the song greatly. All Tomorrow's Parties has fantastic dynamic aspects to it, and is very underrated. I love the chorus and building piano introduction. White Light/White Heat is a solid rocker, and Stephanie Says is a popular song that many casual fans are familiar with. I'm a huge fan of Beginning To See The Light featuring an awesome chorus. Pale Blue Eyes is a touching ballad, expressing effectively VU's soft(and sometimes dark) side. Sweet Jane is another popular number, a great track to say the least, and the compilation closely on a high note with Rock & Roll.

Overall, I would definitely without question recommend this compilation to any casual fan of the band(like myself), who just wants one album to capture the essence of what this band is about. Although it does strongly favour VUs debut album, it still contains outstanding music, and no casual fan of VU wants to fork over 25-30 extra dollars to buy all their albums seperately.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
143.89 MB
seeders:54
leechers:2
The Velvet Underground - The Best of The Velvet Underground Words and Music of Lou Reed 320cbr (Big Papi) 1989

All Comments

As soon as I heard "Pale Blue Eyes" for the first time, I had to grab this. Excellent quality as usual. Thanks!
thanks for the kind words :)
many T H A N K S
Whats this.. mees thought yoos was Big Papi
Thank you Big Papi Excellent quality !!
2013-11-15 18:47
I will tell Big Papi you said that hee hehe
Thank you for this.
good torrent thank you
thanks!
Cheers for the upload
Top quality, 320 CBR. Fantastic album. Works great, all tags correct and artwork but wouldn't expect any less from the legend, or is that Leg end!! ;-) that is SirSeedsAlot!! Thanks mate, you're a star!
i did mess up some artwork on some earlier rips...i thought they would load by themselves blaaargh now I embed them :)~ thanks for the comment it means alot!