The Venture Bros Brothers Season 1,2 extras Geophage

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 1, 2007 by in TV
Torrent verified.

The Venture Bros Brothers Season 1,2 extras Geophage (Size: 6.3 GB)
 The Venture Bros - 000 - (pilot) The Terrible Secret of Turtle Bay (Director's Cut).avi306.98 MB
 The Venture Bros - 101 - Dia de los Dangerous! - Geophage.avi232.98 MB
 The Venture Bros - 102 - Careers in Science - Geophage.avi232.41 MB
 The Venture Bros - 103 - Home Insecurity - Geophage.avi233.13 MB
 The Venture Bros - 104 - The Incredible Mr. Brisby - Geophage.avi233.24 MB
 The Venture Bros - 105 - Eeny, Meeny, Miney... Magic! - Geophage.avi233.32 MB
 The Venture Bros - 106 - Ghosts of the Sargasso - Geophage.avi233.38 MB
 The Venture Bros - 107 - Ice Station Impossible - Geophage.avi233.37 MB
 The Venture Bros - 108 - Mid-life Chrysalis - Geophage.avi231.93 MB
 The Venture Bros - 109 - Are You There God, It's Me, Dean - Geophage.avi232.35 MB
 Cartoon rating guide for smart adults v2.0.txt17.02 KB
 My other torrents - tinyurl.com -slash- 2spu2p.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Bitenova.nl.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Fenopy.com.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Mininova.org.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Piratebay.org.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Torrentbox.com.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Torrentportal.com.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Torrentz.com.txt298 bytes
 VLC media player.url54 bytes

Description

This torrent contains:rnrn* The Venture Bros. pilot episode: "The Terrible Secret of Turtle Bay"rn* Season 1 - all episodes, high-quality XviD TV rips by Geophage, 1/3rd CD size (233mb)rn* Season 2 - all episodes, high-quality XviD TV rips by Geophage, 1/3rd CD size (233mb)rn* Christmas specialrn* Monarch\'s phone calls to Dr. Girlfriend and henchmen (MP3)rn-- This is ALL of the officially produced Venture Bros. material as of 3/31/2007.rnrnTV "spam" present: "TVMA" logo briefly at beginning, then small, translucent "adult swim" logo later on. No end-credit commercials.rnrnThe Venture Bros. scored a "10" on The Cartoon Rating Guide for Smart Adults.rnrnrnrnNOTICE #1: This torrent will be uploaded via uTorrent in super-seeding mode. Choke/disconnect abusing clients such as BitComet and BitLord will be aggressively banned by IP address in PeerGuardian. The "patch" to those clients which enables them to masquerade as another client does NOT change their abusive behavior; any peer constantly disconnecting and reconnecting will be banned -- this means the you will never receive seed pieces, only hand-me-downs. If you\'re a BitComet user, do yourself a favor and get a super-seed supporting client, or you\'ll get slower DL speeds in this torrent.rnrnImportant: If you strangle your upload speed, a super-seeding client (me) will refrain from sending you new seed pieces until it sees previous ones sent to you appear in another peer -- so, the faster your UL speed, the faster you get new pieces.rnrnNOTICE #2: Many of you will be DLing this torrent for season 2 only, since you already have the season 1 Geophage rips. My client will, in super-seed mode, start at the "left", or the beginning -- which will be season 1. If you want the season 2s more quickly, you\'ll have to "trick" my client by helping me seed season 1s. The way to do this is to pre-allocate the torrent, then stop or cancel the download in the client. Now go move your season 1 copies (which you\'ve obtained elsewhere) to the appropriate places (renaming if necessary). Then relaunch the torrent and make your client re-check the folder (it should register it as half-done). My seeding client will, upon seeing a peer with those files already present, register season 1 as "less rare" and begin sending out season 2 pieces..

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.3 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Venture Bros Brothers Season 1,2 extras Geophage

All Comments

Thanks!
Thanks
Are these uncensored?
Are these uncensored?
Thank you, uploader.
Great for it's age, thanks a million!!!!!
Honestly a great show. Great torrent too.
Thanks.