The Virginity Trap in the Middle East (Palgrave Macmillan) (2015) by David Ghanim.pdf [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 5
leechers: 8
Added on May 20, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

The Virginity Trap in the Middle East (Palgrave Macmillan) (2015) by David Ghanim.pdf [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.18 MB)
 The Virginity Trap in the Middle East-Palgrave Macmillan (2015) by David Ghanim.pdf1.18 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

David Ghanim, "The Virginity Trap in the Middle East"
2015 | ISBN-10: 1137517476 | 220 pages | PDF | 1 MB

Framed as a social critique, The Virginity Trap discusses the culturally entrenched virginity cult in Middle Eastern societies. This work argues that, apart from being an unachievable and discriminatory cultural practice, the virginity taboo has negative and destructive implications for the social construction of honor, sexuality, romance, marriage, gender relationships, and gender roles. The author also suggests that this practice conditions people to a passive and frustrating social existence and encourages society toward profligacy of human resources. Forsaking the utopian myth of female virginity and delinking the hymen from sexuality and honor could both improve social ills and increase productivity in this important region.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.18 MB
seeders:5
leechers:8
The Virginity Trap in the Middle East (Palgrave Macmillan) (2015) by David Ghanim.pdf [Dr.Soc]