The Walking Dead (Episode 1-5) + 400 Days Repack By R.G. Catalyst

seeders: 21
leechers: 3
Added on July 28, 2013 by Azquardin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Walking Dead (Episode 1-5) + 400 Days Repack By R.G. Catalyst (Size: 1.77 GB)
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 Data-1.catalyst1.03 GB
 data-2.catalyst746.72 MB
 setup.exe7.8 MB
 Data-3.catalyst2.49 MB
 autorun.inf67 bytes
 Скачано с трекера bestrepack.net55 bytes
 Tracker bestrepack.net.url47 bytes

Description

INFORMATION:
▪ Released: 2012
▪ Genre: Adventure / 3D / 3rd Person
▪ Developer: Telltale Games
▪ Publisher: Telltale Games
▪ Publisher in Russia: -
▪ Game Version: 1.0.0.23 (2013.4.4.20609)
▪ Language: Russian, English
▪ Language voice: English
▪ Publication Type: Repack
▪ Tablet: from RELOADED

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
√ Operating system: Windows XP / Seven
√ Processor: Intel Pentium 4 processor with a clock frequency of 2.0 GHz
√ Memory: 1 Gb
√ Video: 256 MB of graphics memory with support for Shader Model 3.0
√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
√ Free space Hard Disk Space: 2 GB

DESCRIPTION:
Episode 1 - A New Day | Episode 1 - A New Day
The Walking Dead: The Game - adventure game with elements of "horror". Plot of the highlights of the new adventures of the "survivors" that it is reasonable to set out to escape from Atlanta in the light of the invasion of zombies. Look at what happened in the first days of the apocalypse unexpectedly appeared, and take part in events that somehow intersect with the exploits of Sheriff Rick Grimes.

Episode 2 - Starved for Help | Episode 2 - Need for assistance
episode tells about a group of characters from the first of which manage to escape from the undead in the new shelter. But there is a problem rapidly and water supply, as they are in short supply. People are beginning to starve, and panic only increased. At one point, a man named Endre St John Lee offers and other survivors to move to his farm where you can find plenty of food supplies. Unfortunately, this would be very difficult, because other than that of the road to meet with bloodthirsty zombies, now has a new enemy to fear: the bandits.

Episode 3 - Long Road Ahead | Episode 3 - Long Road
The event takes place on the subject, created by Robert Kirkmanom. As a result of betrayal in the group is a terrible event. It is the most emotionally intense episode! Was it right to your hard choices in the first two episodes?

Episode 4 - Around Every Corner | Episode 4 - Behind every corner
The episode on the number of unexpected twists and turns is probably the first place among all the other episodes. The feeling of hopelessness is happening more and more enveloping. Watching the characters, you can see that they are not themselves believe in their salvation, and some even openly talking about it. Subtly helps to feel the emotions of the characters acting is great: it is worth noting very natural to play a character and Kenny Lee

Episode 5 - No Time Left | Episode 5 - Time is no more
in this episode of the long journey squad survivors, led by Lee and his little companion Clem is coming to its end, and now become clear - can the developers to fulfill their promises at the beginning of the path.

Extra Episode - "400 Days" | Extra Episode - 400 days of
additional episode of "400 Days", which events are developing a truck parked near Georgia highway, will tell you five related stories of survival in a zombie apocalypse. On the first day of a deadly plague was 400 days, The Walking Dead: Day 400 offers even more horror and human drama from Robert Kirkman and holders of awards - the studio Telltale. The consequences of your decisions made ​​during the passage of the first five episodes are displayed in '400 Days' and the choices you make here will also appear in the second season.

Repack Features:
Do not cut / repacked game archives
Used crack from Tolma4 Team (Version 1.6 from 15.07.13)
Installation time ~ 10-15 minutes
Release from

Distribution of updated 15.07.2013. Crack from Tolma4 Team has been updated to version 1.6 (from 15.07.13) - added translation DLC "400 Days". You can pereheshirovat old hand and spool the modified files!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.77 GB
seeders:21
leechers:3
The Walking Dead (Episode 1-5) + 400 Days Repack By R.G. Catalyst

Trailer

All Comments

thank you
my saves upto ep 5 of another version dont work. pls help
Someone can help me? What am I supposed to do after this? (the picture)
Thanks, I really want to play this game and I'm trying since 4 days.
Where is Setup.exe
I can't install the game I get a crc error. What can I do?
thx