The Walking Dead S04E01 720p HDTV x264-IMMERSE [eztv]

seeders: 297
leechers: 15
Added on October 14, 2013 by in TV
Torrent verified.

The Walking Dead S04E01 720p HDTV x264-IMMERSE [eztv] (Size: 2.1 GB)
 The.Walking.Dead.S04E01.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE.mkv2.1 GB

Description

Help us by donating with BitCoin: 1Fw4sRdZYFwULfeE7oQ91GLYKy8j5EcuFW

#EZTV @ EFNet -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added by eztv.

http://eztv.it/

Episode: The Walking Dead S04E01 720p HDTV x264-IMMERSE

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.1 GB
seeders:297
leechers:15
The Walking Dead S04E01 720p HDTV x264-IMMERSE [eztv]

All Comments

EXCELLENT DOWNLOAD!

NOTE: If Choose To READ ON, Its Nothing More Than My, "F" Off, To ALL These Negative BS Comments.

Ok, First and Foremost, Cheers and a Big Thank-You, "Upper"!!! For Your Uploads, Time and Etc.; Especially Because You Have The Choice To Even Do This or Not and HELP, Us Appreciated Fellow, Seeders/Leechers.

Now For ALL The Hating A$$ People With The BS Negative Comments And/Or Reviews and Etc. WTF, Is With You People, What Reasoning and What Are You Comparing THIS Download/Upload Too That You HONESTLY THINK DESERVES a Thumbs Down or Negative Comment!?! Also, Without ANY Explanations As To WHY!

A TV Show, Recorded and Edited, Then Converted To PC Watchable Format. Further More, In My Case, CONVERTED/ENCODED AGAIN In a, ".M2TS", 7.2 Lossless Blu-Ray Format FINALLY BURNED Onto a Blank Blu-Ray. Then Watched, Blu-Ray, With 4K Marantz Home Blu-Ray Player and Watched Through a LG 65 Inch Ultra HD 3D Ready LED TV At 240Hz AND Scanned At AN INSANE RESOLUTION, EVEN If Upscaled!!!!!

What I Think Is a Damn Decent Home Theater System!!!!! Pi55 OFF Because YOU'RE FULL of IT!!!

Looks/Sounds PRETTY DAMN AMAZING To Me, Even On An F'N Laptop Using 15 WATT Drivers!!! So STFU!!!! F OFF and if You Finna HATE, GIVE A F'N REASON!!!!!!

BTW, My "Scoring" Is Based on The Real Actual Retail Bought Blu-Ray. That Would Be, To Me a, "10/10".

Also Sorry, KAT Users, For a No-Need, "In-Depth" On My System. I Do Though Obviously Love It, Paid a Fortune For This And..Yeah...Tend To Brag, Lol!
!!Many Thanks!!
2013-12-23 16:47
thnx
good!
Spectacular!
Thank You!