The Walking Dead s04e04 PREVIEW+SNEAK PEEK 720p Shadoe mkv

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on October 30, 2013 by Jerry.Shadoein TV
Torrent verified.

The Walking Dead s04e04 PREVIEW+SNEAK PEEK 720p Shadoe mkv (Size: 48.25 MB)
 The.Walking.Dead.s04e04.PREVIEW+SNEAK.PEEK.720p.Shadoe.mkv48.25 MB

Description

To all my fellow "walkers," here's the 30-second PREVIEW that aired on the Talking Dead AND the 1 minute 31 seconds SNEAK PEEK available on the amc website for Season 4 Episode 4.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.25 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
The Walking Dead s04e04 PREVIEW+SNEAK PEEK 720p Shadoe mkv

All Comments

Good quality.
I wonder if perhaps you didnt watch the clip you made into a torrent. Because regardless if it was broadcast during or right after The Walking Dead - the clip is from The Talking Dead. Its watermarked as "The Talking Dead". I apologize if this seems hard to understand, but they are different shows - even if the subject matter is the same. A great guide to use is TheTVDB.com. Its a great and easy way to verify that a show (or shows) are truly not the same. Even though these two shows appear to be very similarly connected, its still a misrepresentation of what you are posting to say that its "The Walking Dead" - because ITS NOT. Its not a BS comment. Its the way this works with TV shows. KAT is meticulously organized and cataloged, and I make an effort to keep it that way with anything I come across. I originally downvoted this single torrent because it was the second time you posted a video as the wrong show. I have since removed my downvote against the torrent as the issue has been corrected by a site MOD.
-\n
It's not personal. Yes, the clip is from the talking dead, which is stated in description, but it's a PREVIEW clip from the next episode of THE WALKING DEAD, therefore IT IS labeled properly. Also, contains sneak peek, from the amc website of s04e04, therefore to state that this is preview+sneak peek of s04e04 is correct. Maybe you haven't seen the talking dead, but they show a preview during that show for the coming up episode of THE WALKING DEAD. Ok, I'm starting to repeat myself... Think I've made my point
Thanks for the sneaky peek!! HEheh!