The Walking Dead Season 2 (full) All Episodes 1+2+3+4+5 Mod Apk (android)

seeders: 7
leechers: 9
Added on October 21, 2014 by RaSerin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

The Walking Dead Season 2 (full) All Episodes 1+2+3+4+5 Mod Apk (android) (Size: 527.41 MB)
 main.30106.com.telltalegames.walkingdead200.obb522.2 MB
 patch.30107.com.telltalegames.walkingdead200.obb130.09 KB
 The Walking Dead - Season Two FULL(ALL 5 EPISODES).apk5.08 MB

Description

As I said I have uploaded the new version of the walking dead with all 5 episodes for free.
It is tested on GALAXY NOTE 3 (check sceenshots)
Download episode 2+3+4+5 through Game(apk) for FREE
INSTRUCTIONS
1.Download torrent
2.Install Apk
3.Copy "com.telltalegames.walkingdead200" to Storage/emulated/0/Android/obb
4.Run Apk (ONLINE EVERYTIME) And ENJOY :D
NOTE:If you open Apk before copying "com.telltalegames.walkingdead200" then it won't work and a cancel option is shown.So,to avoid it first copy file to obb folder then open Apk
If you have any questions just let me know and i will try to HELP!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
527.41 MB
seeders:7
leechers:9
The Walking Dead Season 2 (full) All Episodes 1+2+3+4+5 Mod Apk (android)

Trailer

Screenshots

The Walking Dead Season 2 (full) All Episodes 1+2+3+4+5 Mod Apk (android) screenshot
The Walking Dead Season 2 (full) All Episodes 1+2+3+4+5 Mod Apk (android) screenshot

All Comments

The Torrent is absolutely fine, the problems occuring are due to device compatibility issues
This is a screenshot from galaxy tab 's .. it's a messy picture from the starting menu..
On galaxy note 3 its plays very smooth and video quality is also very good, you can check screenshots from my note 3.I don't know the reason about that messy picture on galaxy tab, its probably due to compatibility issues
The game is running absolutely fine on galaxy note 3 though! I just installed it! Thank you so much very good upload!
You are Welcome :)
Ahhh. The game sound is on but not video...video is black and the sound is playing .
Which device are you using?
Hello! Thanks for uploading! I've done exactly as you said but can't play.. It just shows a black screen after launching the app...I'm using a galaxy tab 's model with exynos cpu.
Its due to compatibility issues
when all episode complete download how many GB this game is?
Almost 2 gb including episodes and apk
thanks for uploading, i'm trying to download :)
I AM SEEDING TORRENT.
ENJOY! :D