The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision Publishing / New Disc) (ENG / RUS) [RePack] by Audioslave

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on March 19, 2013 by SGRKSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision Publishing / New Disc) (ENG / RUS) [RePack] by Audioslave (Size: 2.48 GB)
 vcredist_x86.exe4.84 MB
 DirectX.exe285.34 KB
 setup-1.bin1.17 GB
 setup-4.bin943.07 MB
 setup-2.bin309.45 MB
 setup-3.bin81.38 MB
 setup.exe1.14 MB
 autorun.inf25 bytes

Description

Information:

Release Date: March 19, 2013
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: Terminal Reality
Publisher: Activision Publishing
Publisher in Russia: New Disc
Platform: PC
Language: English / Russian
Sound language: English
Publication Type: RePack
Crack: enclosing (Reloaded)

System requirements:

√ System: Microsoft Windows Vista / Seven
√ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 Ghz
√ Memory: 2 Gb
√ Video Card: 256 Mb, Shader Model 3.0, c support for DirectX 9.0c
√ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0c
√ Hard Drive: 9 Gb

Description:

A brand new action with a first-person, created based on the cult TV series, received the "Emmy", will allow you to resort to any means for their own survival. You have to take on the role of the mysterious Daryl Dixon, who, along with his brother Merle unstable, goes in a desperate search for the path to security ghostly Atlanta.

You will find an exciting campaign for independent passage. Walking look, walk and react to movement and sounds just like in the famous series. Necessary supplies a little, and it will be difficult to find them, you have to think about the food supply, medical supplies, ammunition and other things. Any threat requires an assessment, any situation - adequate analysis. Fight it, risking to die in terrible agony, or use a secretive approach to the problem? Every decision is important, because Daryl will interact with other characters. Can you survive the zombie apocalypse ... and lead others.

Repack Features:

Remove unused game titles from consoles
Do not recoded
Version 1.0
Repack By "Audioslave"

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.48 GB
seeders:7
leechers:1
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision Publishing / New Disc) (ENG / RUS) [RePack] by Audioslave

Trailer

Screenshots

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision Publishing / New Disc) (ENG / RUS) [RePack] by Audioslave screenshot
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision Publishing / New Disc) (ENG / RUS) [RePack] by Audioslave screenshot

All Comments

fuck it.. tried all day and cant fix it.. donwloaded 3 different copies and tried everything.. i can get the gam,e to startup no problem... but no matter what i do it freezes at the loading screen.. i give up!
ok.. so i dunno wtf.. ive downloaded and installed 3 dif versions... repack, blackbox, and some russian crap.. and i run into same problem
2013-04-23 19:23
please meil me if u have the answer Reapers_reptiles@yahoo.ca or pm here on kat
this game sucks hard
also is this game in english language? ty
yes
it's my 1st time downloading file not in ISO format.., so how do I install this game? tyvm
run setup.exe
Perfect!
during installment
Thanx for this great torrent...........
anyone got working trainer for this?