The Watchers (4 Books) by Lynnie Purcell - sam2085

seeders: 22
leechers: 8
Added on October 13, 2013 by sam2085in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Watchers (4 Books) by Lynnie Purcell - sam2085 (Size: 2.65 MB)
 01 Watchers $$.jpg159.18 KB
 01 Watchers $.jpg163.83 KB
 01 Watchers.jpg65.95 KB
 01 Watchers.mobi448.06 KB
 02 Seekers.mobi462.18 KB
 03 Saints.mobi505.09 KB
 04 Last.mobi633.55 KB
 Cover.jpg82.17 KB
 Lynnie Purcell.jpg147.84 KB
 Watchers Series (1-4).jpg45.21 KB

Description

The Watchers (4 Books) by Lynnie Purcell

Review #1
At first I was skeptical of this book, because I have read a couple of YA book that are based around angels and to be honest they werent that good. But this book was so good! I thought it was awesome how Clare knew that she had powers and is the daughter of a fallen angel (because most YA main charrectors dont know what they are, or that they have powers). And let me just say I love the conversations between Clare and Daniel!! Another thing I liked was how you have two thing that could be the major plot: the war between the children of the fallen angel, or the whole deal with Marcus. I cant wait to read the next book!

Review #2
Clare is a one of a kind character, the likes has never been written before. very practical, pragmatic, logical and very mature, the 'damsel in distress' was thrown out the book for this first installment of the Stained series. Daniel's tortured past, guilt ridden, self-accusing personality and attitude, is just what you would expect from a tortured soul that has lived so long and alone, waiting for 'his one' to arrive. These two characters make a very believable couple, with their opposite personalities and attitudes, clashing often to offer a comedic relief through their mini arguments, their love blossomed almost immediately, unaware to Clare,; cause for her it is hard to break down those walls she is accustomed to erecting in order to protect herself, which is expected. Daniel challenges her logic, to run and hide and protect herself at all cost, and when she finally opens up and allows her self to become vulnerable, their beautiful relationship is almost tangible, floating of the pages, very real indeed. The story's plot is rolling from page one. we do not meet a protagonist who is ignorant about her situation, I can never understand why writers have their female stars so clueless to their destiny; 'it is for your protection' is the stupidest thing they have the mother saying when ever the girl finds out the truth. thankfully we avoid all of that foolishness with Clare and Ellen; smart woman. so Clare is more than equipped with the knowledge of what her birth means. Alex's character is just an added bonus to the story, depicted as a friend but really a sister, she helps to balance out Clare's over-logical personality, and helps to bring down some of her walls as well. Ellen, the scatter brained ,mom, is parented by her daughter, but when the need arises dons her mother garment, and fulfills the roll quiet well. All in all a very exciting read, with well rounded characters fast paced plot, what's not to like in this first installment of Stained, looking forward to bigger and better in the second novel.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/87436-the-watchers

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.65 MB
seeders:22
leechers:8
The Watchers (4 Books) by Lynnie Purcell - sam2085