The Way I Are - Timberland.MP3 128kbps [Ashu007]

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on January 1, 2014 by Ashu_007in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

The Way I Are - Timberland.MP3 128kbps [Ashu007] (Size: 2.73 MB)
 The Way I Are.mp32.73 MB

Description

"The Way I Are" is a song performed by American producer, songwriter and rapper Timbaland, released as the second single from his second studio album Shock Value (2007). The song features vocals by American singer and songwriter Keri Hilson and American rapper D.O.E.. All three artists co-wrote the song together with Danja, The Clutch and Candice Nelson. Timbaland and Danja also produced the song together. Mosley Music Group, in association with Blackground Records and Interscope Records, serviced the song to contemporary hit and rhythmic radios in the United States on June 15, 2007. "The Way I Are" is an electropop and disco song with influences of R&B and dance music that help create its futuristic sound. Its lyrics are based on the theme of role reversal and sensuous desires.
"The Way I Are" received generally mixed reviews from music critics. Many complimented the song's futuristic dance sound while others dismissed the lyrics. There were notable comparisons made by critics to songs from Justin Timberlake's FutureSex/LoveSounds, especially "My Love" (2007) and "SexyBack" (2006). The song fared better commercially around the world. It peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100 and sold over three million units in the United States. It became Timbaland's second solo single to reach the top five in the country as well as his second longest-running single there, behind "Apologize". Internationally, "The Way I Are" reached number one in several countries including Australia, Canada, Denmark, Ireland and the United Kingdom. Elsewhere, the song reached the top five region in all other countries including Austria, France, Germany, New Zealand, and Russia.
The accompanying music video was directed by Shane Drake and takes place in a dark alley-like area in the United Kingdom. The director noted that the influence of making the video came from the sound of the song and used the rhythm and beats to add effects to make the video have an edgy appeal. "The Way I Are" received a nomination for Monster Single of the Year at the MTV Video Music Awards as well as a nomination under the Producer of the Year (Non-Classical), listed with other songs produced by Timbaland and released during 2007, at the 2008

General

Format : MPEG Audio
File size : 2.73 MiB
Duration : 2mn 59s
Overall bit rate : 128 Kbps
Album : Shock Value
Track name : The Way I Are
Track name/Position : 04
Grouping : WWW.MDS-FORUMS.CO.UK
Performer : Timberland
Genre : Hip-Hop
Recorded date : 2007
Comment : Tagged By: Nite Bone
MusicMatch_TrackArtist : Tagged By: Nite Bone

Audio

Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Mode : Joint stereo
Mode extension : MS Stereo
Duration : 2mn 59s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 128 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 2.73 MiB (100%)

A Thank You Is Free And Very Appreciated...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.73 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
The Way I Are - Timberland.MP3 128kbps [Ashu007]