The Way of All Fish By Martha Grimes EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 15, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Way of All Fish By Martha Grimes EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 6.87 MB)
 The Way of All Fish - Martha Grimes.azw32.57 MB
 The Way of All Fish - Martha Grimes.epub2.19 MB
 The Way of All Fish - Martha Grimes.mobi2.06 MB
 Cover.jpg45.18 KB
 metadata.opf2.24 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Fiction
ISBN:9781476723976

About:

MARTHA GRIMES "GOES ENTERTAININGLY WONKY WITH THIS SEQUEL TO HER BESTSELLING FOUL MATTER . . . DELIVERING INSIDER PUBLISHING STUFF WITH ACIDULOUS WIT" (LIBRARY JOURNAL).

In Grimes's new sendup of a world she knows very well, Candy and Karl, hitmen with a difference— they have scruples—once again venture into the murky Manhattan publishing scene. This time they come to the aid of a writer who is being sued by her unscrupulous literary agent, L. Bass Hess, a man determined to get a 15 percent commission for a book he didn't sell.

The contract killers join forces with publishing mogul Bobby Mackenzie and megabestselling writer Paul Giverney to rid the mean streets of Hess, not by shooting him, but by driving him crazy. They are helped by other characters from Foul Matter and a crew of new colorful personalities, including an out-of-work Vegas magician, an alligator wrangler, a glamorous Malaysian con lady, and Hess's aunt in...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.87 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0

All Comments

Thanks for the upload!