The White Stripes Live Under Blackpool Lights 2004 Dvdrip 5.1ch H.264 .mp4

seeders: 8
leechers: 4
Added on December 23, 2009 by in Music
Torrent verified.

The White Stripes Live Under Blackpool Lights 2004 Dvdrip 5.1ch H.264 .mp4 (Size: 962 MB)
 DVD COVER.jpg519.74 KB
 Disc.jpg175.23 KB
 Track listing & concert info..txt1.95 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Hexagon.cc.txt52 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes
 The White Stripes - Live Under Blackpool Lights Dvdrip [2004] 5.1ch H.264.mp4961.32 MB

Description

The White Stripes: Live Under Blackpool Lights [DVD] [2004]

Under Blackpool Lights is the first official DVD released by The White Stripes.

The DVD consists of 26 tracks recorded at The Empress Ballroom at the Winter Gardens in the English seaside resort of Blackpool on January 27 and 28, 2004 (From Wiki)

The decision to release this in cinemas surprised me, pleasantly though, I hope it is an example that more bands will follow.

From start to finish it is a brilliant showcase of one of the most talented musicians of modern times (in my opinion).

The use of hand held super 8 cameras makes for a "retro" look, which matches their lo-fi sound perfectly.

The set that they play features songs from all 4 of their studio albums, and some b-sides including a good cover of Dolly Partons "Jolene" which I prefer to the original. There are also a few classic blues covers by artists such as "Screamin Lord Sutch", Son house and Leadbelly.

I do feel that it takes a while for Jacks voice to settle down, he is a poorer singer live, but his guitar work is great throughout. A meg......well, she keeps pounding away competently throughout.

If you like The white stripes, then you will love this, and you should seek out the DVD ASAP. Even if you don't, you should check it out any way. One of the best live music films/dvds I have seen in recent years! (IMDB Review)

Tracklisting
When I Hear My Name
Black Math
Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground
I Think I Smell a Rat
Take a Whiff on Me
Astro
Outlaw Blues
Jack the Ripper
Jolene
Hotel Yorba
Death Letter
Do
The Hardest Button to Button
Truth Doesn’t Make a Noise
The Big Three Killed My Baby
Wasting My Time
You’re Pretty Good Looking (for a Girl)
Hello Operator
Apple Blossom
Ball and Biscuit
Let’s Shake Hands
I Fought Piranhas
Let’s Build a Home
Goin’ Back to Memphis
Seven Nation Army
De Ballit of De Boll Weevi

Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Audio: 5.1ch
Encoder: H.264
Format: .mp4
Runtime: 1:06:59

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
962 MB
seeders:8
leechers:4
The White Stripes Live Under Blackpool Lights 2004 Dvdrip 5.1ch H.264 .mp4

All Comments

Great show! The audio is not 5.1, however. Only stereo AC3 and AAC.