The Winter Soldier & Agents Of Shield Marvel Cross-Over Movie (2014) DVDrip Quality

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 28, 2015 by CaptCoulsonin Movies
Torrent verified.

The Winter Soldier & Agents Of Shield Marvel Cross-Over Movie (2014) DVDrip Quality (Size: 3.64 GB)
 Captain America & The Agents Of Shield - The HYDRA War.mp43.64 GB
 The Hydra War screencap.jpeg146.34 KB

Description

A project I've been meaning to do for a long time is finally finished, and I hope others will really enjoy. Marvel Studios originally took the gamble of having a feature film sandwiched right in the middle of Agents Of Shield that all told the same ongoing story and hoped fans would view them in the correct order. And it worked very well. But the fact is, they can get even more tightly wound than that.

Through some online research and educated guessing, I feel confident I've come up with a reasonably accurate time line of the events of a few days time within the MCU, as we go back and forth between what happens in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and the final 7 episodes of Agents Of Shield Season 1. The entirety of the feature film is presented here, but it's the TV episodes that were gutted to get to the most essential parts of the Hydra narrative, and it brought me out to a special "movie" with a running time of 4:16:22, including its very own credits sequence.

FYI: Unfortunately there are no subtitles here for French sentences spoken during the ship raid in the beginning of TWS, thankfully it doesn't really amount to much. And please have your expectations in check, in that if you plan to grab this and go throw it on your giant 65 inch HDTV, it won't look as beautiful as a new blu-ray out of the package. I took from a BD rip of the Cap movie, and 720p versions of the TV series, but that's as good as it gets. I simply don't have either a powerful enough computer or hard drive space to have used full 1080p sources for everything. But I think all in all it still looks pretty good at the end of the day.

Also please keep in mind this is my very first torrent here, I'd ask for your patience and understanding. For one, I didn't realize there'd have to be an IMDB link given in this template. Obviously what I have here wouldn't have its own page on there, so I've improvised and just put in the page for Agents Of Shield.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.64 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Winter Soldier & Agents Of Shield Marvel Cross-Over Movie (2014) DVDrip Quality

Screenshots

The Winter Soldier & Agents Of Shield Marvel Cross-Over Movie (2014) DVDrip Quality screenshot
The Winter Soldier & Agents Of Shield Marvel Cross-Over Movie (2014) DVDrip Quality screenshot