The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings-SKIDROW

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 16, 2011 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings-SKIDROW (Size: 13.99 GB)
 skidrow.nfo14.7 KB
 sr-tw2a.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2a.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2a.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2a.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2a.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2a.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2a.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2a.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2a.rar95.37 MB
 skidrow.nfo14.7 KB
 sr-tw2b.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2b.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2b.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2b.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2b.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2b.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2b.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2b.rar95.37 MB
 sr-tw2b.rar95.37 MB
 skidrow.nfo14.7 KB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.99 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings-SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

bad torrent very very very very very bad
To those of you claiming this is fake, skidrow sucks, etc:
First, I will repost the install notes that are plastered all over this comments section and the info shit.

1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
3. Install (game will auto start with a activation screen, quit that)
4. Run Patcher_EFIGS.exe from the SKIDROW folder on DVD 2
5. Copy all files from the SKIDROW folder on DVD 2 to the The Witcher 2
installation folder
6. Play the game
7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!

If you honestly can't follow the very, very, simple install notes, you shouldn't be using a PC, because you're too fucking stupid to do so. You're probably going to break it. Yeah, sorry, I don't mean to insult you, but really, if you can look at that step by step list and still ask, "How to install", then you are stupid, as in, not intelligent enough to grasp simple concepts, either do to lack of education or lack of cognitive ability, that's what stupid means.

Not only that, but you DEFINITELY shouldn't be pirating or using torrents, you're gonna get arrested as you probably have no idea wtf you're doing or how to protect yourself. Do you even know what a VPN is? Of course not, if you did, you'd know how to install this. You either need to stop using a PC without learning a lot more about your operating system and how to use it (if you're somehow that ignorant) or you just need to stop using a PC all together and go play angry birds on your smart phone like a good little pleb.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, just frank. It's incredibly unfair for people to proclaim SKIDROW as a fraud and a fuck up and all this other shit simply because they're genuinely stupid. Just because YOU are too dumb to figure out doesn't mean something is fake when hundreds of people are having no issue at all. Sorry to call some of you stupid, truth hurts brah. Go educate yourself or just stop all together, whichever you choose, don't fuck over Skidrow for your failures.

P.S.:
Thanks Skids, as usual you bring it hard and you bring it with style. Always been a huge fan and will continue to be.
a request to upload the archive file which is "TheWitcher2.part28.rar please...