The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (GOG Patch from v1.21 to v1.22) [FitGirl Patch]

seeders: 49
leechers: 7
Added on June 22, 2016 by FitGirlin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (GOG Patch from v1.21 to v1.22) [FitGirl Patch] (Size: 327.05 MB)
 Check your v1.21 installation.bat237 bytes
 FitGirl releases on ExtraTorrent.url148 bytes
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-patch-1.bin319.21 MB
 setup-fitgirl-patch-2.bin544.43 KB
 setup.exe6.98 MB
 quickSFV.exe101 KB
 quickSFV.ini155 bytes
 v1.21.md5237.4 KB

Description

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
GOG Patch Repack, from v1.21 to v1.22 ONLY

Description:

This patch will update your existing GOG installation of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt v1.21,
all DLCs/Expansions/Languages included

II DOESN'T SUPPORT STEAM OR GALAXY VERSIONS OF THE GAME

WARNING!!!

BEFORE APPLYING THE PATCH COPY "Check your v1.21 installation.bat" and "MD5" TO YOUR GAME ROOT
AND RUN "Check your v1.21 installation.bat"

IF AFTER FILES CHECK THE ONLY MISSING/BAD FILES ARE *.w3speech/*.w3strings for languages you don't have - that's OK, you can install the patch. The same goes for metadata.store and metadata.store.stamp files - they can be different, so not patched, but unpacked from the patch as new ones.

IF SOME OTHER FILES ARE MISSING/BAD - DO NOT PROCEED WITH THE PATCH. I REPEAT. DO NOT PROCEED!
FIND OFFICIAL 1.22 GOG PATCH (2.7 GB) AND INSTALL IT INSTEAD.

Patch Features

• Based on official GOG.com 1.22 patch
  • Detects the game folder if present in proper GOG registry entry
  • Patching takes ~10-30 minutes, and depends on number of CPU cores and HDD/SSD speed
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.7 GB to 327 MB)
  • After-patch integrity check so you could make sure that everything was updated properly
  • Backup (optional, recommended): will take 13-24 GB of your space, if active (look in _BACKUP folder, rollback REG-file included)
  • Junk files remover (optional): cleans junk files in "contentpatch0" folder
  • Patch requires 13-24 GB of free space during installation
  • Patch Repack by FitGirl

Problems during installation?

If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things:

• Make sure your Windows username doesn't contain non-latin symbols. Use only latin characters & numbers
  • Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click "Force Re-check")
  • Disable antivirus (INCLUDING Windows Defender), it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
  • Set UAC to a minimum level, otherwise some parts of the installer won't run due to restricted rights
  • Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
  • Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
  • Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
  • Check your Windows folder (and below) for unarc.dll - if this file exists, delete it
  • Reboot in Safe Mode and install the game
  • Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
327.05 MB
seeders:49
leechers:7
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (GOG Patch from v1.21 to v1.22) [FitGirl Patch]

Trailer

Screenshots

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (GOG Patch from v1.21 to v1.22) [FitGirl Patch] screenshot

All Comments

Thanks FitGirl
After patching from v1.21 to v1.22,
at verification .w3speech file is missing?
Fitgirl is it possible to compress previous updates/patches of the witcher 3 too ,since they are huge ?
Thanks
WARNING: Uninstall any mods before applying this patch, upvote for visibility.
"after the patch, the game launches but when i click continue it says i do not have the blood and wine and hearts of stone dlc required to play this save. '

mine doing that too. and yep its write, I have these DLCs, but the menu background looks like without DLC
any chance there is a full gog version to apply these patches. i deleted mine ages ago and now want to play blood and wine DLC -30 hours- my old saves are gog. :( :) nevermind found the full 1.21 at your site.