The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + Hearts of Stone v.1.11 All DLC RePack MAXAGENT

seeders: 1
leechers: 33
Added on October 23, 2015 by Tuchruin Games
Torrent verified.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + Hearts of Stone v.1.11 All DLC RePack MAXAGENT (Size: 25.34 GB)
 game-1.bin2.55 GB
 game-6.bin2.44 GB
 game-7.bin2.36 GB
 game-10.bin2.19 GB
 game-8.bin2.01 GB
 game-4.bin1.84 GB
 game-3.bin1.8 GB
 game-5.bin1.48 GB
 game-9.bin1.41 GB
 game-2.bin992.73 MB
 game-11.bin834.97 MB
 game-12.bin215.38 MB
 setup.exe2.27 MB
 Readme info.txt454 bytes
 autorun.inf72 bytes
 Ru_Text.bin2.87 GB
 En_Text.bin2.38 GB
 vcredist_x64.exe6.85 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB

Description

Year: October 13 2015.
Genre: RPG / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: CD Projekt RED and CD Projekt RED Kraków
Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Publication Type: RePack by MAXAGENT
Language: Russian / English
Language: Russian / English
Tablet: Not required
Game Version: v.1.11

System Requirements:-
Operating system: Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit only !!!)
Processor: the Intel Core i5-2500K CPU 3.3 GHz or AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
RAM: 6 GB
Place on a Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
Sound device: compatible with DirectX
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 GPU / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
DirectX: Version 11

Description:-
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt) - a role-playing game of the new generation with a deep storyline, which takes place in an open world. The huge and stunningly beautiful game universe will force the player to make difficult decisions, each of which will have its consequences. In "The Witcher" you play as Geralt of Rivia - a professional killer monsters scouting for a child, which was told in the ancient prophecy. You will enjoy the world of the rich commercial cities, islands, fearless thugs, dangerous mountain passes and dark caves.

Features RePack:-
• Do not cut | Do not recoded
• Multi-language - MULTI2 Languages
​​• Game Version - v.1.11
• Expansion DLC Pass + Extras:
»The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone» The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass
»The Witcher 3: Temerian Armor Set
»The Witcher 3: Beard and Hairstyle
Set» The Witcher 3: Contract Missing Miners
»The Witcher 3: Alternative Look for Yennefer» The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Nilfgaardian Armor Set »The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Elite Crossbow Set »The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Ballad Heroes - Neutral User Gwent Card Set» The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - New Quest - Fool's Gold »The Witcher 3: Alternative Look for Triss» The Witcher 3: New Quest - Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear »The Witcher 3: Skellige Armor Set» The Witcher 3: Skellige's Most Wanted Contract »The Witcher 3: Where the Cat and Wolf Play ...» The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Alternative Look for Ciri »The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - NEW GAME + »The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Mod Tools» The Witcher 3: New Finisher Animations »The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Artworks» The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Avatars + Wallpapers »The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Comics »The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Digital Soundtrack • Installation time ~ 20-30 minutes.

SCREENSHOTS:-

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.34 GB
seeders:1
leechers:33
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + Hearts of Stone v.1.11 All DLC RePack MAXAGENT

Trailer

All Comments

it doesnt work. i can't install. unrarc.dll doesnt found
I have the same version, but for some reason the gog doesnt find the game installation so it didnt work for me, however theres another 1.11 patch by rocky thats 3gb and gotta add the files yourself but it beats redownliading the whole game for a small patch
Can i get a link to that patch pls? Not looking forward to installing a fresh copy either. Have a modded game and not worth loosing all that for just a small patch, like you said. Just looking for the expansion only, that's all