The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Update 4 (v1 05) & 6DLC-GOG

seeders: 35
leechers: 53
Added on June 5, 2015 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Update 4 (v1 05) & 6DLC-GOG (Size: 424.78 MB)
 patch_witcher3_1.01-1.05_2.0.0.32.exe282.59 MB
 setup_the_witcher3_dlc5_2.0.0.30.exe33.55 MB
 setup_the_witcher3_dlc3_2.0.0.30.exe29.52 MB
 setup_the_witcher3_dlc1_2.0.0.30.exe24.7 MB
 setup_the_witcher3_dlc4_2.0.0.30.exe22.82 MB
 setup_the_witcher3_dlc2_2.0.0.30.exe20.12 MB
 setup_the_witcher3_dlc6_2.0.0.30.exe11.47 MB

Description

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Update 4 (v1 05) & 6DLC-GOGInformation:Update Version: Update v1.05 on 4 June 5, 2015 • The required version: GOG update 1 v1.02 or later • Language Pack: Any • Tablet: Not required (GOG)Changlog:THE WITCHER 3 - UPDATE 1.04/1.05 NOTESGeralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.General stability and performance improvements Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.Improved camera smoothnessPerformance improvements during some cutscenes.Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situationsVarious bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark questFixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik questToo many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri's Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark questFixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious questFixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark questFixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruinsFixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man's tree during Eye for an Eye questFixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCsFixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins questFixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King's Gambit quest.Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt questFixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven's Treasure quest

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
424.78 MB
seeders:35
leechers:53
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Update 4 (v1 05) & 6DLC-GOG

Trailer

All Comments

awesome!
Hey guys.ChrisDen thanks a lot for this upload.Btw is it compatible with the save games or u have to start all over from the beginning and stuff..!??
If anyone is wondering Pls Ignore the OP forcing you to go GoG. The patch works for those who Torrent Xatab torrents. I repeart, Ignore the OP saying or asking you to use the GoG and such. This Patch Torrent works for those who torrented Xatab 1.04 Game Torrent.
Will this update work with the RG Catalyst uploaded version of Witcher 3...?
Each Update since 1.01 has been the size of 300MB average.
If this one have all the previous updates, how does the size stay the same?
Just wondering how it works.
It doesn't. It requires the previous ones
Sorry for the multiple comments, it's just a mistake. I really think i can run this game. Yes i have 8gb's of ram. And i'm able to play GTA v without problems
Hey Bidjodjo.
You are out of luck. Your appear to have a laptop with Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics chip. GTA V graphics engine is a tweaked version of the GTA IV 2008 graphics engine: You are able to see longer distances.
In video card terms, GTA V is considered an old game.
The Witcher 3 needs a 1GB video card at the minimum.
Sorry.
i'm dead
So this is just about my graphic card right? Is there any way i can boost it? Or use a patch that can lower the specs like gta v?
There is nothing you can do to run the game on the system you own if it is a laptop. If you have the ability to add/change a video card to your system, then you could play the game.
is this working with the FitGirl Release?
Normally, because the FitGirl Release is based on GOG version. So no worries