The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [v1.0.6] [RUS | ENG] w/ 13 DLCs RePack by xatab

seeders: 14
leechers: 145
Added on July 1, 2015 by Fingerlicousin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [v1.0.6] [RUS | ENG] w/ 13 DLCs RePack by xatab (Size: 21.86 GB)
 DATA.bin3.75 GB
 data3.bin3.68 GB
 Data5.bin3.67 GB
 Data4.bin3.35 GB
 Data8.bin2.44 GB
 data2.bin2.33 GB
 Data1.bin1.99 GB
 Data6.bin642.15 MB
 Data7.bin18.94 MB
 setup.exe2.48 MB
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 DirectX Web Setup.exe292.84 KB
 vcredist_x64.exe6.85 MB

Description

General Info:

Release Date: 2015
Genre: Action RPG
Developer: CD PROJEKT RED
Publisher: CD PROJEKT RED
Language:
Sound Language:
Game Version: 1.0.6
Tablet: Not Required (GOG)

System Requirements:

✔ Operating system : 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
✔ Processor : Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz CPU / CPU AMD Phenom II X4 940
✔ Memory : 6 GB Graphics Card
✔ : Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 GPU / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
✔ Sound Card : Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0
✔ Free space : 30 GB

Description:

"The Witcher: The Wild Hunt" - a role-playing game of the new generation a deep storyline, which takes place in an open world. The huge and stunningly beautiful game universe will force the player to make difficult decisions, each of which will have its consequences. In "The Witcher" you play as Geralt of Rivia - a professional killer monsters scouting for a child, which was told in the ancient prophecy. You will enjoy the world of the rich commercial cities, islands, fearless thugs, dangerous mountain passes and dark caves. Play as a hired killer monsters, masterfully holding the blade. Witcher from early childhood taught the craft and subjected to mutation to give superhuman abilities, strength and speed of reaction. These killer monsters had to fight back the monsters that are full of peace.

Features Release:

"Do not cut / no recoded
"established DLC 13; Quest: Where The Cat And Wolf Play "games cats and wolves."
"Game Version: 1.0.6
"Save all the way registry games
"Installation time 35 minutes

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
21.86 GB
seeders:14
leechers:145
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [v1.0.6] [RUS | ENG] w/ 13 DLCs RePack by xatab

Trailer

All Comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z55i2xfRKI
For all of you trying to change the language and did not investigate at least a simple bit:

1: Go to C:Users"Name"DocumentsThe Witcher 3 and modify the user.settings and user.settings.bak with the Notepad where you can see
[Localization]
RequestedSpeechLanguage=EN
SpeechLanguage=EN
RequestedTextLanguage=EN
TextLanguage=EN

This is already in english, so change RU to EN, that´s it.

Your welcome, and next time adventure yourself and investigate! ;)
Hi Guys,
Anyone manage to install and also play this game?

There was another torrent of this game which seems to be the exact same upload as this, but users informed there were viruses loaded after installing the game that affected the same and particularly the gpu being utilized heavily even when not gaming amomgst other issues. The torrent was deleted after a number of downvotes.

Please inform if you have installed and if you suspect there may be any viruses and suggest do a virus scan.

Rather be safe hey.

Thanks
This is exactly how I got mine working, enjoy.
Thanks
I'm not an expert and i could be wrong but every time i ask this question they tell me to open a file and put language = English (usually language = Russian or something)