THE WOLF OF THE KREMLIN - The First Biography of Lazar M. Kaganovich, The Soviet Union's Architect of Fear

seeders: 3
leechers: 4
Added on April 23, 2016 by Bookworm_2015in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

THE WOLF OF THE KREMLIN - The First Biography of Lazar M. Kaganovich, The Soviet Union's Architect of Fear (Size: 43.08 MB)
 The Wolf of the Kremlinl.txt630.71 KB
 The Wolf of the Kremlin.doc1.01 MB
 The Wolf of the Kremlin.pdf41.45 MB

Description

The purpose of this book is to detail what this man did and how he did it, how he survived, and how far he went. But, more important are the reasons behind the actions. Here is the prime example of the species known to my fellow landsmen as "the self-hating Jew." The subject is L. M. Kaganovich, who was known as the "Apparatus of terror" under Stalin in the Soviet Union. There have been no books on this man whatsoever. Not even the samizdat ("underground") has published any extensive material on him, and his country's press has not mentioned him in three decades. Thus, what makes this book so important-a first, if you will, is that the bulk of the source material comes from the subject himself, Uncle Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich. Except for the subject, who at this writing is still alive and living in Moscow. I have had to respect the anonymity of many of my sources. A law that is still in existence forbids Soviet citizens from "furnishing information" to a foreigner, so that any story, even one told in confidence, becomes a crime. The crime of this story, is my judgment must be told.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
43.08 MB
seeders:3
leechers:4
THE WOLF OF THE KREMLIN - The First Biography of Lazar M. Kaganovich, The Soviet Union's Architect of Fear