The X-Factor Australia S06E18 PDTV x264 Hector mp4

seeders: 298
leechers: 118
Added on August 25, 2014 by HectorAUin TV
Torrent verified.

The X-Factor Australia S06E18 PDTV x264 Hector mp4 (Size: 595.29 MB)
 The.X-Factor.Australia.S06E18.PDTV.x264.Hector.mp4595.29 MB

Description

Folks, I regret to say, this will be the last X Factor AU episode I am able to cap and post :-(
I am too far behind on my other work and the circumstances have become to tough to continue.
I will be stopping indefinitely from Saturday 12am Sydney Australia time.

Our top 11 contestants performed to see who will make it through the next round of the competition. But now, one has to go home.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
595.29 MB
seeders:298
leechers:118
The X-Factor Australia S06E18 PDTV x264 Hector mp4

All Comments

Thanks very much
Thank u.. :)
I am so sorry to hear you are not continuing. Would really hope you reconsider at least until the end of this series. I know that is down right selfish but what can I say, you are the best for doing it in the first place. Watching this in Thailand but being still connected to home has been great... thank you so very much. All the best, cheers
Thanks for your excellent work! We'll miss you!
You are going???? Oh Noooooo!! Now what shall we do? This is the only version of X Factor worth watching I'll admit (although Dannii has gone way overboard with the theatrics! :P) It's so nice to see one of your favorite programs up for download in just hours of airing, so thank you for all you've done and I sure do hope you will see out this series? Pleeeeease?
My friend, I for one am going to miss you if you are really leaving!! I love the x-factor Australia, and ussually the url is only available to download the nex day here in South Frica, and that is if someone nice thought to upload it. Thanx a million, it will be sad to see you go!!