TheRapist - J. Levy {AlgErioN} [epub,pdf,mobi] ebook

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on November 28, 2012 by ALG3RiONin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

TheRapist - J. Levy {AlgErioN} [epub,pdf,mobi] ebook (Size: 924.51 KB)
 TheRapist - J. Levy924.51 KB

Description

TheRapist will both shock and delight, leaving you adrift in a realm of excitement and horror.
It is universally thought that Therapists help people; for some, this is true, but for others, this can only be described as torment. Therapists who appear to listen, barely uttering a word and when they do, it is merely the suggestion of reclaiming the difficulties of the past in order to move to the future.
This is what holds the characters back and why a therapist is known as TheRapist. They rape the minds of the characters and we do not know whether to pity them, love them, hope for them or cry out for them.
Devon Cage, a successful, beautiful, tormented woman, who is not as she appears. What is it that drives her and can she ever escape? Adrian, a charmingly hypnotic man, his furnace constantly brimming, his mind dragging him back from the abyss. Meringue, a striking, wanton blonde, wistfully looking for herself. Manny, the consummate Los Angeles success story...but for how long? Frankie, a girl trying to live simply on hope. And Jezzy, the one all men long for and all women long to be.
Their stories are scattered throughout with monologues from various diverse characters during sessions with their therapist.
You will notice that the spelling and grammar is appropriate depending on whether the character is in the US or the UK.
This torrent contains the book TheRapist in 3 different formats. i.e. .pdf , .mobi and .epub

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
924.51 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1
TheRapist - J. Levy {AlgErioN} [epub,pdf,mobi] ebook

All Comments

it is what it is :)
There are a couple negatives about this post.
Thats the best version available on the net. If you have any problem then just buy it.
I can't figure out how to open this file. There is no free program to open it for Mac, so I would possably enjoy it if it was uploaded Mobi or Epub
Use 7zip for 7z files. You can find links to Mac versions on the 7zip download page. It looks like keka is free.
there is epub and mobi inside the rar. Get 7zip to extract it!!