"They say/I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition 2014) by Gerald Graff, Cathy Birkenstein.pdf [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on May 26, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

"They say/I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition 2014) by Gerald Graff, Cathy Birkenstein.pdf [Dr.Soc] (Size: 2.68 MB)
 They Say_ I Say The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition 2014) by Gerald Graff,...2.68 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

"They say/I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (3rd Edition) by Gerald Graff
2014 | 352 Pages | ISBN: 0393935841 | PDF | 3 MB

"They Say / I Say" identifies the key rhetorical moves in academic writing, showing students how to frame their arguments in the larger context of what others have said and providing templates to help them make those moves. And, because these moves are central across all disciplines, the book includes chapters on writing in the sciences, writing in the social sciences, and-new to this edition-writing about literature.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.68 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
"They say/I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing (Third Edition 2014) by Gerald Graff, Cathy Birkenstein.pdf [Dr.Soc]

All Comments