Thievery Corporation 2 ALbums (SOUNDS FROM THE VERVE HI-FI) / (THE OUTERNATIONAL SOUND) [APE]

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on December 29, 2007 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Thievery Corporation 2 ALbums (SOUNDS FROM THE VERVE HI-FI) / (THE OUTERNATIONAL SOUND) [APE] (Size: 668.27 MB)
 Alan Lorber Orchestra - Within You Without You.ape8.96 MB
 Alan Moorhouse - Expo in Tokyo.ape12.74 MB
 Antonio Carlos Jocafi - Simbarere.ape10.36 MB
 Beatfanatic - Cookin' (Version).ape21.76 MB
 Big Boss Man - Sea Groove.ape17.51 MB
 Block 16 - Slow Hot Wind.ape16.62 MB
 Bobby Hughes Experience - My French Brother.ape23.99 MB
 Boozoo Bajou - Under My Sensi (Thievery Corporation Remix).ape18.06 MB
 Breakestra - Cramp Your Style.ape9.74 MB
 Crazy Penis - 3 Play It Cool.ape19.84 MB
 Astrud Gilberto - Light My Fire.ape18.82 MB
 Cal Tjader - Cuchy Frito Man.ape14.82 MB
 Cal Tjader With Lalo Schifrin - The Fakir.ape20.01 MB
 Chico Hamilton - For Mods Only.ape29.7 MB
 Elis Regina - Bala Com Bala.ape18.74 MB
 Jackie And Roy - Samba Triste.ape13.43 MB
 Jimmy Smith And Wes Montgomery - OGD (Road Song).ape37.53 MB
 Kenyon Hopkins - Hard Latin.ape12.74 MB
 Richie Havens - Something Else Again.ape18.06 MB
 Sergio Mendes & Brazil '66 - Chove Chuva.ape20.74 MB
 Stan Getz And Luiz Bonfá - Menina Flor.ape23.86 MB
 The Jazz Renegades - Do It The Hard Way.ape23.37 MB
 The Wynton Kelly Trio - Escapade.ape17.58 MB
 Walter Wanderley - Batucada.ape13.87 MB
 Willie Bobo - Lisa.ape42.15 MB

Description

Ripped from the original CD

With dBpoweramp professional edition

APE codec in secure mode

REVIEWS FROM AMAZON.COM

Sounds from the verve Hi-fi:

Get ready for your jazz education. These virgin, unremixed tracks taken from the 1960s Verve vaults were a major influence on Thievery Corporation's Rob Garza and Eric Hilton years before they spun epic documents like The Mirror Conspiracy. Their time capsule is a bubbling, Brazilian soul-jazz blast, starting with the sensuous "Menina Flor" by Stan Getz and Luis Bonfa. Jimmy Smith's "Road Song" is a classic of '60s hard bop, while Kenyon Hopkins's "Hard Latin" shows the kind of groovy organ jazz that was popular in bars from Philly to hot 'Lanta. Things go left with Cal Tjader's "The Fakir," a day-glo Middle Eastern track influenced by Coltrane's "My Favorite Things," while Astrud Gilberto pulls a Nancy Sinatra on another freaky standout, "Light My Fire." Walter Wanderley, Wynton Kelly, Chico Hamilton, and Elis Regina also light up the night, along with your hi-fi. --Ken Micallef

The outernational sound:

Getting back to their turntables after the all-original work on 2002's The Richest Man in Babylon, Thievery Corporation dust off a collection of soulful wax for The Outernational Sound. Rob Garza and Eric Hilton have gone with an increasingly organic approach since their relatively electronic and modern Mirror Conspiracy, looking more back than forward. Happily, the duo has good taste. If that wasn't obvious after the collections on Babylon and 2001's Sounds from the Verve Hi-Fi, Outernational ends the argument. The record rambles through Brazilian jazz, afro-beat, and a kaleidoscope of funked-up rhythms that only a serious purveyor of world beat chill tunes could unearth. Their big ears, however, can't always keep up with their DJ skills; 20 tracks are smooshed into just over an hour, and you can feel Garza and Hilton sweating to make the different musical bloodlines congeal. You'll likely find yourself playing only sections of the record, depending on your mood. Still, whatever section you settle on should supply a hearty dose of satisfaction. --Matthew Cooke

CLICK ON DETAILS TO SEE TRACKLISTING

BROUGHT TO YOU BY NEPHTIS

ENJOY

VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE KEEP THIS FILE IN YOUR BITTORRENT FILE AS LONG AS YOU CAN BECAUSE THIS TORRENT IS NEW. KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU HAVE BECAUSE I KEPT IT ;D. THANKS

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
668.27 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Thievery Corporation 2 ALbums (SOUNDS FROM THE VERVE HI-FI) / (THE OUTERNATIONAL SOUND) [APE]